Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale, a beautiful 2010 VR6 Touareg in Sapphire Blue with 147xxx miles. Miles will slowly increase as it's my wife's daily.
Car is the R50 clone, so it has the factory 20in wheels, the body kit, carbon fiber trim, two-tone seats, etc. My wife and I love this car, but we've got another baby on the way, so planning to pick up a Q7 next. This car has a great service history and is in really great shape for it's age and mileage.
Car has a scuff on the front driver corner which has been touched up but is not perfect. Car also likes to randomly throw a misfire CEL that I just haven't gotten around to fixing yet. Might just need all new coil packs or plugs. Driver seat heater also seems to have stopped working, but have not investigated that.
Car will come with a roof rack I put on it last year. Also put new rotors/pads and tires all the way around last October.
Car has navigation, backup camera, color MFA, heated steering wheel, etc. Just a couple small dings on the car (I can only think of about 3 at the moment). This thing really does look quite good, runs great, and is in nearly perfect shape (for it's age) with the exception of the issues I mentioned above.

Car is located in Strasburg, VA. Clean title in hand.

Asking $9,000 or best reasonable offer

Please feel free to call or text 540.409.7580 for pictures, any questions, etc.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Pictures would help greatly and super easy to upload via the Tapatalk app on your phone. Uploading pics via computer is still a mystery to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response and the tip. I don't have Tapatalk on my phone, but I will look into it! Might just be trading it in today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts