Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of gray mats that have never been used. We're about to move and I don't want to take them with me. Anyone need a set?

$40 plus shipping (or pick up in LA)

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Why don't you post up pictures? Oval clips? very interested.
They won't work immediately in your 05 since the 08-10 have round holes, not oval. Thing is for the price of his mats and about another $20 they will work in your Treg for less then you can buy new ones for. You just have to swap out the round hole clips for oval. If your old mats are trashed and you wanted to toss them anyhow, just carefully pull out the oval ones from those mats and transfer them to the new mats. I did this when I wanted to use my Cayenne mats for winter in my 10, but they had oval holes in them. I removed the round ones from the carpet mats and installed them in the Cayenne rubber mats.

Mscot, as per forum rules you must post pics of the items for sale. Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted. I know we all know what mats look like, but any interested buyers may want to know the exact condition of the ones you have for sale. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Dang, my mats in the rear are different. I'll pass. GLWS.
Those matts will work, your 05 just has an extra piece to them that went away in the later years. That extension made no sense to me in my 04 since you never really step there anyhow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts