Club Touareg Forum banner

Would you like to have this Touareg at your house?

• Absolutely! When can I pick it up?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No question about it, but a family member would hurt me if I buy another one...

• I bet I would find all kinds of things to use this Treg for...

• I have no more room at my house, so no :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LATEST UPDATE-
Minor coolant leak had the car in the shop for a few days - now has new pump; 250-dealer driven miles and they don't find a single fault!! So, she is back available for sale!! Does not want to end up in the Auction, but that is where the conveyor belt is moving as we near the witching hour of Halloween...

2010 VW Touareg TDI 79,925 miles, $22,675 ***PRICE DROP!***

SEE ALL NEW PHOTOS BELOW! Check the prior threads for the prior photographs - if you need anything else, let me know!!

Florida car - no rust, salt, ice, snow, hail or cold.
Mostly highway miles. <500mi towing.
Extended warranty with 6,000 more miles - all systems up to date
New coolant pump; new AdBlue system; new tailgate lock
Air blows super cold; active Sirius/XM subscription; nothing broken or non-functional;

Last 5 VIN:01331
Engine: V6 TDI
Asking price: Reducing - see above
Oil change and minor service <1,000 miles ago
Goodyear tires with >50% tread remaining (awesome tires!) SEE PHOTOS!!
History of - software update, new AdBlue system, new trunk lock system, coolant leak repair, other minor repairs - all under extended warranty
Photos attached - more available if you wish (email or text me)
Colors: silver with dark interior, wood trim
Options: sunroof, tow package
No steering shake
Rear glass can be opened independent of tailgate! 2010 last year for this!
Factory oversized awesome wing mirrors - great for towing!

Questions / more information - 561.603.1115 (call / text) or [email protected]

**** This is the 2010 model ****

Well cared for silver Touareg TDI Diesel SUV with all dealer service history. Lived entire life in Florida, never seen snow or salting, no rust. No wrecks, flooding etc. No dings or body parts replaced. No significant scratches, no metal exposed, no dents. Majority of miles on highway, and <500 miles towing double axle enclosed trailer (I intended to have a boat but never did). Has sunroof and towing package ready to go, including Volkswagen OEM tow bar if desired. Babied all its life and broken in responsibly. There is a large surface crack in the windshield which will require windshield replacement at some point - my insurance does not cover glass replacement, but if you want it replaced before you pick it up that can be easily arranged - otherwise allowance included in final sale price - not replacing until offer received or sold. Non-smoker. Great vehicle with very good diesel mileage, all super up-to-date on service and repairs (except windshield) makes this an AMAZING opportunity for the right buyer (wants to tow, or own a well broken in car that someone else took the BIG depreciation on!). Had planned to drive her into the ground… took care of her like I would... but my needs changed, and I needed a 3rd row for family: the Yukon is here, so the Touareg available immediately! Its time to realign - our ownership of this Touareg WILL be finalized in October! Drives like a young car, amazing acceleration and torque, many compliments from appraisers, plenty of zip, and with the Fidelity extended warranty it has had all work attended to ($100 transfer cost). There is enough TRANSFERABLE warranty left to allow you time to drive it and decide later whether to extend it if you wish (transferable). Oil change in last 1,000 miles. New AdBlue system recently dealer installed. Excellent tires with lots of tread left - SEE PHOTOS - (these Goodyears blow the Michelins and Yokohomas away). This listing modeled after another user, but I take responsibility for supplying all the information - the template gratefully acknowledged!

Daily commuter, off-road adventures, mountains, towing, whatever you please. The combination of features in this Premium SUV will make you long for the weekend!!

This car handles awesome - before We reduced the price, we considered keeping it and finding different solution to passenger problem - but the sensible thing is for her to find a new home, and our Yukon is already at our house, so Touareg will be leaving!! So she is going to go: auction, new permanent home, NorthEast dealer for re-sale, or something. This Touareg is available immediately in sunny South Florida!

History:
* One owner, one clean title (electronic; can be in-hand in 24hrs)
* Purchased new from dealer
* Florida car, no rust, no salt
* Non-smoking
* All service performed by local VW dealers (Gunther & Schumacher)
* No accidents
* Clean title
* Surface crack on windshield - allowance in sale price
* Tires less than 6 months old - with most tread remaining
* Minor scratches and *NO* dings or dents to exterior
* Babied, almost no trailer towing, mostly highway (interstate) miles
* 2 x Remote Key fobs (original: one quite scuffed)
* Extended warranty through September 2016, or 85,400 miles (Fidelity)

EXTERIOR PAINT:Silver
SEAT TRIM: ANTHRACITE (Dark Gray), LEATHER

Trailer hitch package

Shipping / Delivery: Available for LOCAL pickup only. West Palm Beach, Florida 33414/ 33406

Payment: Any reasonable method safe for buyer and seller.
Buyer is responsible for any / all taxes, licensing, document, etc

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here comes the weekend, time to clean the Treg up a bit.

Time is running short. Any interest out there? Let me know. Monday, the phone call happens to the wholesaler

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bump for a nice looking Treg. That seems like a really good deal for somebody, especially with all of your maintenance records. Having just replaced my entire AdBlue system at a cost of $3000+, that is one thing that a future owner won't have to do. Good luck.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!! and price DROP!!

New price, $20,995.

Open to offers, but offers below wholesale price will not result in a sale ;)

Includes transferrable Fidelity extended warranty, new VW installed coolant pump, AdBlue system (warrantied for 6 months), and a trip to Florida for somebody to pick it up! (weather still in the high 80s daytime and mid 60s at night - catch some sunshine when you pick up new wheels!)

Also - as a bonus - if you live somewhere Southwest Airlines flies, your air ticket could be on me! [subject to buying the car of course - deposit required]

Ready to view, few miles from PBI West Palm Beach international airport.

The Yukon is here and >1,000 miles so the Touareg is surplus inventory for now. If no good offers, it will wholesale or go to our parents house.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRICE DROP - $19,995 - final offers call please .... this girl is gonna roll off the sale blocks soon.

Atikovi- Potentially - depending on what you were trading ... sent you a PM

·
Registered
134 Posts
This seems a really good deal......surprised no takers. ?because of location. I'd buy it if I didn't have one already

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No kidding 4family!

It seems like if it didn't have the new parts, the warranty, and the full disclosure people would be more interested!!

There is N-O-T-H-I-N-G wrong with this Touareg! 250 dealer miles to be sure, the mechanic took it home with him for a week to make sure there were no other issues about to occur.

Baffling. Thanks for your nice words!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope still available - still $19,995 - buy at almost wholesale // auction price BUT with a warranty and bunch of recent warranty work. At this price, quite a steal.

Considering keeping for visiting family use over Thanksgiving and Christmas, in which case it will be available for sale again in the Spring - when the 4-wheel-drive may be more appealing all around.

Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OFF THE MARKET
We are going to keep the 'Treg for now. Discussed with my wife for a few days and it just doesn't make sense to sell it for anything else, and it can be a back up for us with more than a remaining year of extended warranty and enough miles, and minimal cost to own at this point. We will revisit selling it in a few months when interest may have changed in deep winter...

MEANWHILE, if you have interest in this car, feel free to PM or text me about its availability. The pricing above should serve as a minimum guide.

THANKS to those who provided support and advice. Wishing everybody well for the Holiday season and 2015.

Tim, the Yukon and the 'Treg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts