Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently picked up a 3.0 tdi and I love everything about it was checking how to set up the Bluetooth and I have the phone book and can make a receive calls can also pull up numbers and that all works perfectly but I can’t stream music from my iPhone X I’ve gone to setting and media and it shows “enable Bluetooth Audio” but it does not show the option to choose Bluetooth in sources when it is connected to my phone through the Bluetooth I’m beginning to think I just don’t have the capability but let me know what you guys think :crying:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’ve got a 2009 as well and i think the same as you. But hopefully someone is proofing as wrong and tell as how to do it 😩. I still got the original radio in it, but think of change it because of this flaw

·
Registered
1 Posts
From everything I’ve read the Bluetooth audio settings only apply to phone calls, not audio streaming.

I picked up a Bovee Tune2Air adapter on Amazon, ~$80, and it plugs in to the MMI adapter in the glovebox. Works great! The headunit can take a few seconds to switch back from phone call back to streaming audio, but I’ve had it for a month now and really like it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From everything I’ve read the Bluetooth audio settings only apply to phone calls, not audio streaming.

I picked up a Bovee Tune2Air adapter on Amazon, ~$80, and it plugs in to the MMI adapter in the glovebox. Works great! The headunit can take a few seconds to switch back from phone call back to streaming audio, but I’ve had it for a month now and really like it.
I just picked one of these up and I am not too happy with how its been acting... constantly disconnects from my phone... then will reconnect with the volume at full blast. Definitely an unpleasant experience haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Dhandley01
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing