Club Touareg Forum banner

2009 V8 30k miles, Air, LOADED to the Max

For Sale: 
Tags
2009 air rare
4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Baltimore Touareg 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, the time has come. I reluctantly offer up my 2009 Touareg 2. If anyone was subscribed to my thread you know the pain I went through to get it. My wife took a new job which gives her a car allowance but it has to be a Nissan brand, so my beloved T2 has to go. I'm posting it here first so that I at least will know it will go to a great home. These heavy tanks are awesome and fun to drive. I have gotten tons of compliments in the few months that I've owned it.

2009 V8 Galapagos Gray Metallic with Anthracite LEATHER interior.

Packages:
Lux Plus
Technology
Trailer Hitch
4 Corner Air Suspension

- V8
- VIN: 35504
- Zip: 75077
- Asking price: $30,000 OBO

This car was specifically ordered for an executive in Chicago and has options that were not offered to the general public for that year. Because of that, it was registered to the first owner having all of the factory maintenance, recalls, and everything done by VW. I have a friend who works for VW Corporate in Virginia who confirmed that it was built for the exec, and from what he could find it is the only one that year that has all of these options. When I say this car is loaded, it is LOADED with options.

Those rare options are:

4 corner air suspension
Adaptive cruise control
Blind spot monitoring
Heated Steering Wheel
Parking Sensors
Bi-Xenon headlights
Power folding mirrors
Rear Locking Differential
Dyna-audio sound system
Navigation

CLEAN CAR FAX.

Standard Options Include:
19" Terra wheels (80% tread left)
Moon roof
Roof Rails
Power Liftgate
Heated mirrors
etc etc etc etc

If you know anything about these cars, you will know and understand how rare it is to have a car built with these options. I've only ever seen one loaded like this one and it was $5k more expensive.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me and ask questions. ALL serious offers will be considered. I hope that someone will enjoy this vehicle as much as I have and will take good care of it!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Maybe not one of a kind but indeed rare and loaded with just about every option except 4 zone climate. I'm sure there is a buyer out there who knows its value and is willing to pay close to $30k for a low miles T2.

If it were for sale to the general public in 2009 it would have had a MSRP of over $60k.

Good luck with the sale.

#4 ·
If it were for sale to the general public in 2009 it would have had a MSRP of over $60k.

Good luck with the sale.
Yes, someone has the chance to own a really immaculate vehicle with only 30,000 miles for half of what it was brand new. I'd say that's pretty good!

If anyone has a serious offer please PM me. I live in Dallas and if you are from out of town, I can certainly pick you up at the airport to help make the transfer. If anyone would like a specific picture I can snap that as well.

#6 ·
Forgot to mention that the power train warranty is good through May of this year. I've had a few people asking questions but it's still in my garage for now. I think it has 30,850 miles. I have been working remotely the past couple weeks so i only drive sback and forth from the babysitter and the driving range. Let me know if anyone else is interested. I'm holding off the big car websites for now and would rather have it go to a good home and not see it rolling around town on 22's in a month. Unreal how bad that looks (my opinion)

Local guy maybe meeting this weekend, but if someone makes me a good offer it is theirs. I have got my new one picked out and as much as I Love this vehicle there is nothing like a brand new car ;)!

Have a great weekend everybody

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.