Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my 2009 V6 TDI Touareg in order to get into an A6 or something similar. I don't really need the utility/towing capacity anymore, so I wanted to see if there was any interest here. Ideally I'd like to find an enthusiast who sees value in having the DPF delete already done.

Mileage: 96xxx
Last 5 of the VIN: 29657
Asking: $19,000

It is loaded with all of the options available in that year except for 4C air (I know, sorry haha) and heated steering wheel. It does have some pretty rare factory options for it's generation though:

- adaptive cruise control
- blind spot monitor (side assist in VW speak)
- front collision avoidance assist (front assist in VW speak)
- push button start/stop with keyless entry/exit

The DPF delete was done by GDM (all work performed by Les himself. He does good work, trust me.) with a custom Malone tune. To preemptively answer the question, no, there is no significant change in fuel economy. Marginally better on the highway (26ish) and about the same around town (18-19) with my average tank coming in around 21-22 mpg.

I currently have some aftermarket LED taillight assemblies installed, which in my opinion like nice and very OEM-like, but fear not, I have to original light assemblies also. Also have weathertech mats throughout.

Feel free to post or message with questions, and I'll do my best to answer them.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more interior pictures I took today. Also, the price is definitely negotiable, so if you're interested, let me know.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts