Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am selling my beautiful 2009 Touareg V8-FSI. This car is in top shape and has only 67k miles. It comes with tons of features that you only find in newer cars. This list of features was not available to the public (VW Corporate Vehicle). Asking $14k OBO.

Feature list:
1.) Air Suspension (no issues at all)
2.) Adaptive Cruise Control
3.) Blind Spot Assistant
4.) Back-up Camera
5.) Front and Rear Parking Sensor
6.) Navigation System (Map from 2015)
7.) Keyless Entry and Start
8.) Dynaudio System (With RNS-510 unit with touchscreen)
9.) Big Multicolered MFI
10.) Tow package (max 7700lb tow weight)
11.) Sunroof
12.) Electric rear door
13.) 2 zone climate control (no 4 zone climate)
14.) central locking differential (no rear locking diff)
15.) heated front seats (no heated back seats)
16.) heated steering wheel
17.) Power adjustable seating: driver (with memory) and passenger side
18.) Heated power folding side mirrors
19.) Carpet floor matts for summer and rubber matts for winter (with Touareg logo)
20.) Rain sensing windshield wipers
21.) Auto level adjustable xenon headlights

Previous owner invested tons of money into the car as upgrades, and I continued to do so as well.

Upgrades list:
1.) Complete Porsche Cayenne Exhaust System from the engine all the way to the rear of the car (not only rear muffler). Installed by VW.
2.) Custom Steel Underbody Guard that covers from the front all the way to the transfer case (middle of the car). The underbody guard is completly flush (nothing can get stuck) with a door that allows for quick access to the oil pan. Built and installed by CBI Offroad.
3.) Kufatec Bluetooth system. Allows for a2dp (stereo music streaming) and hands free calling. Integrates with the MFI and RNS 510 unit.
4.) K&N air intake
5.) Mud flaps

Summer Tires: 255/55R18 Nitto Terra Grappler.
Winter Tires: Bridgstone Blizzak on 19" wheels. Only used for 1 winter (almost like new).

Issues:
1.) Small windshield crack at the lower left corner. The crack has been sealed by Safelite and has not spread any further in the past 4 years.
2.) Adaptive Cruise control stops working in freezing temperature.

Adding VAG-COM, towing equipment, and Thule rack with snowboard carrier.

I am getting pressured to sell at least one of my cars, :-(.
Asking $14,000.- OBO. Clean title in hand. No lien. No Accidents. Only towed my ATV or Jet-Ski with it.

VIN: **************32540

Call or text (preferred): X08 XX7 48X9 (replace X with 2)

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All! For all the guest visitors, I apologize for all the crazy links added to the post. These were not created by me, but apparently are superimposed to the thread automatically. I realized that these hyper-links only appear if you visit the post as a guest, but not as a member. Please ignore the links. I recommend not to follow them.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sold!

Now on its way to Minnesota. I already started to miss it.

Congrats and Minnesota is like the perfect home for this type beast with all the snow they get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts