Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting our "neat" car up for sale to get a "boring" TDI wagon instead (just for practicality for our purpose of use).

-Vehicle has been meticulously maintained, and the condition reflects this.
-Black paint shines nicely, very few imperfections to be honest.
-Interior looks practically brand new, has had Weathertech floor mats installed to keep the carpet nice. (includes mint condition original mats as well). Will also include the weathertech rear seat cover, (had this installed to make sure no rouge cheerios made a mess).
-Has the 4 zone air conditioning w/ the digital display for the back seat passengers.
-80K miles, runs and drives perfect. No leaks or drips at all. (garage kept it's whole life).
-Has ceramic window tint all around - looks great, keeps the heat from the sun out.
-Had tandem pump replaced a few months ago from the dealership, they inspected everything else while the cradle was down - no issues found. (Lindsey VW in DC).
-Air suspension works exactly as it should, no issues whatsoever.
-Dynaudio stereo system works as it should.
-Has DVD based factory navigation unit w/ satellite radio.
-Heated steering wheel.
-Does NOT a locking rear diff.
-Never a winter vehicle, underside has no rust/corrosion at all.
-Rear driveshaft assembly replaced a few years ago, OEM VW parts.
-New cabin battery a few months ago, rear battery newer, and tested perfect at the same time.
-Liqui-Moly oil used exclusively.
-Wheels have considerable curb rash, but no issues other than cosmetics.
-Tires will pass inspection, and are safe - but the outside edges are worn from previous owner running tire pressure too low.
-Has never thrown a CEL since I have owned it.

Overall, I would rate the condition of the vehicle in well above average, especially considering its 10 years old now.
Located in Chesapeake, VA. If you need to fly in, I can pick you up from the airport, Norfolk (ORF) is the closest.
Title is held with Navy Federal Credit Union - typically released and sent within 48 hours.

Price is $26,000 - Contact me by PM to keep the scammers away please!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just looked at a 1-owner mint clean 2013 TDI Lux with 60K miles, and black with tan inside for $26k. This is a normal price I find. What would you accept for the 2008?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Interested Buyer

I'm interested in your 2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI and want to confirm the vehicle is available for sale.
If so, do you have additional photos of the exterior, interior and engine bay.
If available, I would like to come and see it, drive it, and discuss an offer.
Please respond,
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Putting our "neat" car up for sale to get a "boring" TDI wagon instead (just for practicality for our purpose of use).

-Vehicle has been meticulously maintained, and the condition reflects this.
-Black paint shines nicely, very few imperfections to be honest.
-Interior looks practically brand new, has had Weathertech floor mats installed to keep the carpet nice. (includes mint condition original mats as well). Will also include the weathertech rear seat cover, (had this installed to make sure no rouge cheerios made a mess).
-Has the 4 zone air conditioning w/ the digital display for the back seat passengers.
-80K miles, runs and drives perfect. No leaks or drips at all. (garage kept it's whole life).
-Has ceramic window tint all around - looks great, keeps the heat from the sun out.
-Had tandem pump replaced a few months ago from the dealership, they inspected everything else while the cradle was down - no issues found. (Lindsey VW in DC).
-Air suspension works exactly as it should, no issues whatsoever.
-Dynaudio stereo system works as it should.
-Has DVD based factory navigation unit w/ satellite radio.
-Heated steering wheel.
-Does NOT a locking rear diff.
-Never a winter vehicle, underside has no rust/corrosion at all.
-Rear driveshaft assembly replaced a few years ago, OEM VW parts.
-New cabin battery a few months ago, rear battery newer, and tested perfect at the same time.
-Liqui-Moly oil used exclusively.
-Wheels have considerable curb rash, but no issues other than cosmetics.
-Tires will pass inspection, and are safe - but the outside edges are worn from previous owner running tire pressure too low.
-Has never thrown a CEL since I have owned it.

Overall, I would rate the condition of the vehicle in well above average, especially considering its 10 years old now.
Located in Chesapeake, VA. If you need to fly in, I can pick you up from the airport, Norfolk (ORF) is the closest.
Title is held with Navy Federal Credit Union - typically released and sent within 48 hours.

Price is $26,000 - Contact me by PM to keep the scammers away please!

Is it still available?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts