Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a beautiful black 2008 V10 TDI with oversized wheels in Edmonton, AB on October 13th on the west end. Just wondering if the owner is an active member here. There probably aren't many of the 2008 V10s in edmonton and I always check if it is a V10 when I see a T2. Easily the nicest vehicle on the road.

I hope VW decides to buyback the 2012-14 Passat manuals so I can get my own. Ever since I sold my 2006 V10, I have been wanting a 2008.

·
Registered
592 Posts
if it had ACC there is a good chance it belongs to a fellow I sold it to. That truck was the reason I did the acc retrofit on my wifes 2008 white v10. LOVED that option!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if it had ACC there is a good chance it belongs to a fellow I sold it to. That truck was the reason I did the acc retrofit on my wifes 2008 white v10. LOVED that option!
After searching through threads and photos, I'm certain it was the one you used to own. Not sure if he still owns it as he hasn't been active on here for a few years. How did ACC work in stop and go traffic? I wish I could get that option on my Passat.

·
Registered
592 Posts
After searching through threads and photos, I'm certain it was the one you used to own. Not sure if he still owns it as he hasn't been active on here for a few years. How did ACC work in stop and go traffic? I wish I could get that option on my Passat.
I still have the guys # I will message him tomorrow see if he still has it. The acc was awesome but stop and go it's useless. It's more for hwy

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
727 Posts
Do you a have a for sale thread or any photos I could look at? Does it have 4-zone and the rear locker?
I have a add on car guru. It has 4zone but no rear locker. Not really pressed to sell. I just bought another v10 and just have too many cars... this one is very nice and I really don’t use it. Everything works like it should and has fresh everything! Batteries, turbo’s, even a oil change on Saturday. I had a good faith payment that fell through. That said I will sell the truck for 24k. I have 10k in tires and upgrades over the past year.

I have new winter tires on the stock rims and new tires on the new r50 rims, new tire sensors on both sets of rims.

If you like you, send me your email or phone number and I can send you pictures

Art

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the guys # I will message him tomorrow see if he still has it. The acc was awesome but stop and go it's useless. It's more for hwy
Were you able to get a hold of the guy that you sold the Touareg to?

It appears that they are buying back all of the manual transmission Passat's, so I want to see if this one is available at all. I would prefer to buy a 2008 V10 in Canada.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Were you able to get a hold of the guy that you sold the Touareg to?

It appears that they are buying back all of the manual transmission Passat's, so I want to see if this one is available at all. I would prefer to buy a 2008 V10 in Canada.
He's not selling but I should have 2 black v10s both 2008 if you can wait a cpl weeks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's not selling but I should have 2 black v10s both 2008 if you can wait a cpl weeks
I wanted to send you a private message but I haven't posted enough yet.

Thanks for reaching out to the fellow in Edmonton.

I can wait a couple of weeks, even a month or so, as I get more info on the buyback procedure.

Are you willing to share details on these 2 V10s you are going to have for sale?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I wanted to send you a private message but I haven't posted enough yet.

Thanks for reaching out to the fellow in Edmonton.

I can wait a couple of weeks, even a month or so, as I get more info on the buyback procedure.

Are you willing to share details on these 2 V10s you are going to have for sale?
Absolutely... if you'd like to give me a call @ 604-442-2984

1 - 13 of 13 Posts