Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've decided to put my 2008 V10 up for sale. If you're reading this, you probably already know that 2008 was the last year of the V10s, the only year of the T2 body style, and that this is likely the lowest mileage example you'll find...

The details:

2008 V10 TDI
Black with Sienna leather interior
68k miles
Loaded with every option except ACC. This includes the locking rear differential, 4-Zone AC, heated steering wheel, Dynaudio
Last 5 of VIN: 70454
Fidelity Platinum warranty good thru 8/2016 (or 96k miles). Warranty can be extended prior to expiration

Additionally, most of the big-ticket repair items have been recently replaced under warranty at the local dealer here in Houston. This includes both turbos, driveshaft, O2 sensors, DPF sensor, high pressure fuel pumps, tandem pump.

Asking price: $27,000

Attachments

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
What is "ACC"? Thank you.
Adaptive Cruise Control?

I showed this thread to the used car sales mgr at my dealer and he says this is the nicest V10 he's found in a while what with the low miles, options, condition, and the Fidelity warranty which can be extended.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, ACC is Adaptive Cruise Control. I believe that is the only option the truck doesn't have. It does have the locking rear diff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been looking for this vehicle!!!

Good morning

Ive been lookinf for a this vehicle on auto trader and cars.com with out much luck.
I'm very interested in purchasing this vehicle if its still available.

Please call txt or emal me.
Brian
401-480-6864

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Beautiful ride. Yeah Adaptive Cruiser Control comes with the safety package and also has blind spot assistance. Im guess it's just missing that package but has everything else. Definitely a rare rare bird! Good Luck i'm sure it will sell soon!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
if anyone want a low mileage V10 you can have mine. 312K miles(uk) or 510k kms....
Only Joking, I couldn't sell it sorry my pride and joy!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
if anyone want a low mileage V10 you can have mine. 312K miles(uk) or 510k kms....
Only Joking, I couldn't sell it sorry my pride and joy!
Shucks! I need a RH drive vehicle to add excitement when doing all the new round-a-bouts going in on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Fantastic Touareg All,

I took her for a spin and looked it over inside and underneath (no rust). It's in beautiful shape. dlee504 let me run the codes on it with my Vagcom. Air suspension is solid. Interior is immaculate and the diesel sounds and runs perfectly.

Dlee504 is a great guy and he has all his repair history.

Wish it was mine...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
After having a deal in place, Trevor has bowed out due to some unforeseen circumstances on his end. So, it's still available.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow. Absolutely gorgeous. I love this color combination too. It is one of my favorites from the Audi/VW group. If I had that kind of money I would gladly take it off your hands. Good luck with the sale. Whoever snags this one up is getting on amazing vehicle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still for sale?

former T-reg owner looking to get back into the breed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2008 Touareg

I currently have a 2004 V-10 Touareg and am wanting to replace with a newer model. Please send me a telephone number or email address where I can reach you.

I am new to this site and hope this message gets to you.

David

Las Vegas

1 - 20 of 24 Posts