Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my time trying to find a really nice example and now I got bit by the TDI bug and picked up a 2015 Golf TDI SEL manual, so it's already time to let it go.

I'm still driving it around so the mileage will increase slightly, but it's currently sitting just under 78,000 miles. I think it's fully loaded minus rear locking diff, adaptive cruise and heated steering wheel.
So: air suspension, 4 zone climate/heated seats, keyless entry, nav, tow package, bi-xenon/adaptive headlights. Also have nearly new cross bars for the roof rails.

It's been a great vehicle for me, I replaced the headlight housings with new Hella units. I couldn't get the stock ones clear enough, but I do still have them. I also did the thermostat/housing a month ago as the heat was lacking, now it's perfect.

I really have no complaints, it does have the dash separation over the passenger air bag that seems to be common. But it drives great, I've taken it on a few little road trips and haven't had any issues.

Let me know if you have any questions.
I'm located in Poughkeepsie, NY
Asking: $9,500

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
This is the vehicle I'm looking for!! You're a good bit above the KBB value though. I'm gonna need to finance a portion of it so I won't be able to deal directly with you, however,.......If you decide to trade it in somewhere soon, can you please text me where you made the trade-in!! ( 443-944-6080) . She would have a happy VW loving home here in MD. Thank you, Nick F

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the vehicle I'm looking for!! You're a good bit above the KBB value though. I'm gonna need to finance a portion of it so I won't be able to deal directly with you, however,.......If you decide to trade it in somewhere soon, can you please text me where you made the trade-in!! ( 443-944-6080) . She would have a happy VW loving home here in MD. Thank you, Nick F
Hey Nick, I don't think KBB gives these a fair shake. I'm negotiable, but there aren't many clean low mileage versions left out there. Full disclosure, I paid $10k a few months ago and have put some money into it. The local dealer's offer was too low to be worth trading it in. I've already got my Golf and don't have to rush to sell the Touareg, I'll have too many cars either way!

Added another picture from when I first got it. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Colorado Red and air AND a V8 too!

Looks great!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have any maintenance records? Was the timing belt changed?
I don't have any records on it's history. It doesn't have a timing belt, it's one of the nice bonuses to the FSI V8.

Car is tentatively sold - just pending pick up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts