Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please PM if interested. I don't check the forum often so likely won't respond quickly to questions posted on this thread.

For sale is my 2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI with 102,200 miles. Purchased in 2009 with 9k miles, it’s been dealer serviced every 10k miles. Comes with full service history and books.

Comes with the balance of VW Drive Easy Platinum warranty, good through 7/26/16 or 110K miles.

Recent maintenance in 2015 includes: new battery, fuel pumps, turbochargers, glow plug harnesses, intake manifold cleaning, EGR pump replacement, alignment, and 100K service.

Well equipped with Technology Package, Luxury Package, Air Suspension, Factory tow hitch and 19" wheels. Original MSRP was just under 79K. The only options it does not have are ACC and locking rear diff.

The vehicle has been well cared for and is in great shape. It's always been garaged, and aside from normal wear (scrapes on wheels, rock chips on front bumper) there is no damage. Everything functions as it should, there are no lights out in the dash or any switches. You can buy with confidence knowing that there are 7 months and 7800 miles of warranty remaining.

Disclaimer: Clean Carfax, with a "rollback warning"... due to a transcription error in 2012. The dealer should have entered a "5" instead of a "2". I can email a copy of the Carfax to any serious parties.

I know these are hard to value, however two recently sold at wholesale auctions, one with 94K mi for $27,000, and one with 89K mi sold for $23,500. Both were noted to be in "Average" condition.

Asking $25K

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very nice! Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After some research, I've decided to revise the price to $20K

Also, I have a local dealer friend who will help with financing, if needed.

Please PM if interested.... Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts