Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I鈥檝e seen this radio floating around but haven鈥檛 actually seen someone install it with a dynaudio DSP system.

Anyone on here has bought one and not said anything 馃憖. I want to get one and the reviews look promising enough.

Only con I see is losing OEM reverse camera. But I myself may be able to find a conversion somewhere else.

Registered
I installed one in my '04. Mine doesn't have Dynaudio though. It works pretty well, but doesn't clip in as well as it should. Sits a little proud at the bottom edge. The buttons for the seat heaters aren't the best either, you have to press them just the right way for them to work.

If you can't find an adapter, you can always buy a backup camera that goes with it.

I just installed this one in my '08. Android Head Unit
I like it better than the other one, even with the smaller screen. It fits better, and has a more factory look than the other one. I added a backup camera which comes incorporated into a licence plate lamp that fits in place of the original lamp. I also added a dash cam that plugs into it as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I installed one in my '04. Mine doesn't have Dynaudio though. It works pretty well, but doesn't clip in as well as it should. Sits a little proud at the bottom edge. The buttons for the seat heaters aren't the best either, you have to press them just the right way for them to work.

If you can't find an adapter, you can always buy a backup camera that goes with it.

I just installed this one in my '08. Android Head Unit
I like it better than the other one, even with the smaller screen. It fits better, and has a more factory look than the other one. I added a backup camera which comes incorporated into a licence plate lamp that fits in place of the original lamp. I also added a dash cam that plugs into it as well.
Thanks for the input not to see if that one works with dynaudio 馃

1 - 3 of 3 Posts