Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 V10 Touareg Lux plus pkg that is in really nice shape. Exterior is cranberry and anthracite black leather interior. Higher miles, but mostly HWY (160K). I bought it with 5K miles on it from a WW dealer in MPLS. It was a Sundance Film Festival Vehicle Lux plus package. Four zone Climatatronic with heated front and back seats. Satellite radio. Rear passenger manual sun shades. Heated steering wheel. Tow package. It was the last year the V10 TDIs were sold in US. I have all maintenance records and all the regular scheduled service was performed. No serious accidents. The only thing is that it was scraped by a trailer in a parking lot years ago and completely repaired. A few superficial scratches that can likely be buffed out. I am asking $11,000. I believe it is worth up to $15K. However, I just want to sell it someone that appreciates this vehicle.
I have a trade in estimate of $8500 -$9000 from the dealership I bought it from (for a 2016 TDI lux TRG that is on hold). I have a trade in offer of $8250 from Audi if I opt for an SQ5 rather than wait for TDI release. I just want a modest amount over trade in and enough to cover the lost sales tax benefit by not doing the trade. I just thought if there were some TDI V10 fans out there it would be a better option for it than trading it in.

Maintenance history:
It does NOT have any impending maintenance issues, but that it needs tires.

It has has had the right bank Turbo replaced Nov 2011.
The carrier bearing failed in 2012 at 88K miles and was replaced (after damaging two consecutive rear propeller shaft units - all were then replaced- before the actual cause was identified).
Rear battery replaced Jan 2014
Front and Rear brake pads and rotors replace Spring 2014
Front battery replaced spring 2014
Spring 2015 air suspension light came on and I stopped into dealer. I never noticed a problem. They replaced the air ride pump assembly and the pump relay part. No problems since then.
October 2015 there was a crack in the passenger side manifold. It was replaced and since they had to pull the engine to do that they checked and replaced any gaskets etc that looked sketchy.

I can provide more info and pics etc upon request. I would add them here, but I cannot figure out how to do that. Perhaps someone can tell me how to do that

Miki

·
Registered
1 Posts
VERY interested

Would you please send me as many pictures as possible, please? Thank you. 219-851-9208. It will not let me post my email address as I am a new member to the forum. So if it would be easier for you, text me and I will give you my email address. Totally up to you. Thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts