Club Touareg Forum banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Yeah... I feel for you guys. I have to drive to Colorado Springs tomorrow to pick up the V10TDI. :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Hittin' the road Sunday morning.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Driving the man truck up to Boulder to pick up the Touareg. It's FINALLY done, but it sounds like it was done right.

Now, if only I could find a flatbed trailer that could haul the Touareg on and I'd be set.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Everyone - Have a safe and enjoyable trip out to Ouray!!

I am hitting the road from Phoenix in the morning. Cortez tomorrow night, then Ouray on Saturday.

I'll see you all Sunday or sooner.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Have a safe trip! The weather should be fine. Be prepared for construction traffic and delays on US550 between Silverton and Ouray.

"US 550 Red Mtn Pass - Delays to 20 min. Single lane alternating traffic MM 70-89, Mon-Sat 7A-8P. Paving."

·
Super Moderator
9,364 Posts
Are we there yet?!!! :mrgreen: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drunk: :drunk::drunk: :pelvic_thrust: :pelvic_thrust: :pelvic_thrust:

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
nope, but I'm actually in Boulder, Touareg is ready and getting new shoes on while we are at breakfast! I can practically taste the trail dust!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Have fun and be safe.... Maybe we'll see ya next year.
Hope all is well with the fam down there! Too bad you guys can't come up for the rally this time around, but you've got one of the best excuses of anyone for not being there. As you know, us photo geeks will likely be posting photos in pretty short order.

And, I'll second Yeti's "Are we there yet" as it can't come soon enough. Although I need all the time I can get, as I'm really slacking with my preparations this year! It's gonna be a late night tonight, and a pretty long day tomorrow. Still need to get the Nittos on, the radios charged, the clothes washed and packed, etc etc.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,364 Posts
Come on slacker, get your stuff in order!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I have a V10TDI in my driveway!!!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Yeti: Yes, I need to get my poop in a group down here. But at least I now have a Touareg that will no longer blind oncoming drivers with a headlight aimed in their faces.

TREGinginCO: So, where the hell are the pictures?!? ;) Looking forward to a quick romp in that baby! Is the Poser T going to make an appearance out west?

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,364 Posts
He needs the poser T to get back home on Wednesday. The V10 stays with us. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
All I can say from Cortez CO is - Come on down, the weather in SW Colorado is nice!

Who else is in Ouray tomorrow? (Saturday)

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
We are expected on Saturday, as is Hap and family.

·
Super Moderator
9,364 Posts
I will have my VAG Com with me again this year if anyone needs anything. I just got the updated software today. If you need a scan, either bring a thumb drive with you or give me an email address to send the scan to after the Rally.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Good to know. We'll scan that V10.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I know some of you are traveling today... be safe... have a great drive and we'll see you tomorrow!!! :)

101 - 120 of 136 Posts