Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am selling my v8 2008 Touareg. This is basically fully loaded, aside from not having the air suspension. Dynaudio, Navigation, color display, 6 disc cd changer. push button start, satellite radio, Dual Zone climate control, Beige interior that is well maintained, sun roof and much more. Is also parked indoors.

Asking $10,000 flat.

- Meticulously maintained and all services done at VW dealer, Except brakes, which I change myself with OEM parts from Dealer. Runs excellent

- New Drive shaft and rubber mount replacement as well as new plugs and coils.

- Changed the stock 19" wheels to OEM 18" Manhattans so I could put the Nitto Terra Grapplers on. Still more than 65% tread on the tires

- I have OEM VW detachable roof racks, towing adapter, unused floor mats and used all weather floor mats i will include.

- ~109,000 Miles

Located in Los Angeles, in the 90013 area code.

PM me or text if interested
714-833-4157

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
I have the button for the heated steering wheel, but I don't believe it was part of this package. Also, no to the steering adaptive cruise control blind spot mirroring.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I own the same exact vehicle except with less than half the miles. It looks like you have 4 zone climate control instead of dual zone.

Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are right, I have 4 zone climate. The 2 zone is a typo, however, I can't find the edit option for the original post. It's like it disappeared after a few minutes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpity

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold!
Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts