Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to offer a pre-owned 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI here at VW of Langhorne.

We are located in Langhorne, PA which is approx 30 minutes north of Phila, PA and 30 minutes from Phila Int'l Airport{I would be glad to pick you up}

2007 VW Touareg V10 finished in Black w/ beige leather interior. THis vehicle is in pristine condition as it should be.

It was driven by the owner of the original dealership{Hamilton VW, NJ}for the first 8k and then by the retail buyer.

Here are the specs on my offering:

Order Configuration Model Year:</U>2007 Model:</U>7LAEX1 TOUAREG V10 TDI, 4DOOR AUTOMATIC Exterior Color:</U>A1A1 BLACK Interior Color:</U>QN PURE BEIGE LEATHER Options:</U>1D6 TRAILER HITCH </U>1Y1 REAR DIFFERENTIAL LOCK </U>PCH 4-ZONE CLIMATRONIC & HEATED REAR SEATS </U>PVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM </U>TSS SIDE STEPS </U>W61 POPULAR EQUIPMENT PACKAGE #1 </U> </U> Estimated Total MSRP $70,019 CommnumVINStatusV60002WVGPT77L17D010064Retail Sold Estimated Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price for the model equipped as shown. Taxes, title, transportation, other options and dealer charges not included. Actual prices set by dealer. FINAL DEALER INVOICE COST AND MSRP ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BEFORE INVOICING.

My price will be $54998.78 for this vehicle!

I will have pictures on no later then tuesday!{It is getting its safety check thru our shop as I write}

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris

Chris Farnham
[email protected]
215-741-4100

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Note:

This vehicle can be certified as a VW Certified Pre-Owned vehicle and receive the limited bumper to bumper warranty up to 74k.

This will also let it qualify for these low rates thru VW Credit at Tier 1:
2.9% for up to 12 months
3.9% for up to 24 months
4.9 % for up to 60 months
5.40% for up to 72 months
5.9% for up to 84 months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
1 Participant
13 year vet
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing