Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, I had my first accident and totaled my 2007 Touareg V10. And I'm gutted about it... Its black on black on black, and loaded. Before the insurance company takes it, I thought I'd see if anyone on here wants it for $2200.

Turbos replaced by VW dealership 7k miles ago, tandem pump replaced 1k miles ago, just had an oil change ran exactly like it was supposed to!! From what I can tell, and the insurance adjuster, the motor appears to be undamaged, but the frame appears to be a bit twisted.

I bought this in November (yes, just ~5 months ago) after looking for months; it is/was beautiful (its dirty in the pics), interior in fantastic condition (2 very small holes in leather; 1 in front seat, 1 in rear).

Anyone interested?

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Touareg has 110k miles, turbos have less than 8k miles. Also, please note, the black wheels in the picture have been replaced with 18" Porsche Cayenne 5-star wheels, actually in better shape, just not as preferred.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm negotiable on the price; if there's anyone interested, let me know. It is just north of Denver, and that's where you'd have to arrange transportation from.

And it is a 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI (not VM) w/ 4 zone climate, air suspension, 6-speed auto. I thought there'd be a little more interest than apparently there is...

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm negotiable on the price; if there's anyone interested, let me know. It is just north of Denver, and that's where you'd have to arrange transportation from.

And it is a 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI (not VM) w/ 4 zone climate, air suspension, 6-speed auto. I thought there'd be a little more interest than apparently there is...
Hey Snoop,

Would you mind giving me a call / texting me. I'm interested. 604-442-2984. Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All-State wasn't very clear on the front end; if I take the car back, then I also lose the reimbursement for titling and tax costs - which more than doubles the cost to keep the wrecked T'reg. Sorry about all the confusion, perhaps a rookie mistake...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Your truck sold today at copart for 2900. I was bidding along with the guy from 1700 and gave up. He got a beautiful truck. Pretty sure it went to Kentucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts