Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is currently covered under VW's Platinum warranty (at a cost of around $3,000, and is transferable for $40). It is covered until mid-November 2016 or 89,500 miles. Current mileage is 79,xxx (subject to change as I do drive it).

If I am not mistaken it has every option except the rear locker, and distronic cruise. It will come with 19" Atheos wheels complimented by Michelin Latitude Tour HP's (8 month sold, plenty of tread), also I can include a set of 18" Cayenne wheels with General Grabber AT2's for an additional $1000 (tires were more expensive than that 9/32 on three, and one brand new).

The Touareg is located in Phoenix, AZ....No rust here! Last five: 25443
The bad: The Engine Start/Stop button cracked (warranty won't cover trim), it still functions perfectly, just isn't pretty. Cost is $86 to replace. Also, there are few minor scratches. None are major.

All services are up to date. Brand new: Brakes (4-corners), Coolant flush, HID bulbs, Oil change, rotation, brake fluid flush, air filters, and cabin filters.

-4-corner Adaptable Suspension w/ Sport, Comfort, and Auto settings
-4-zone Climate control to include every seat in the SUV being heated
-Key-less entry and start
-Integrated Phone
-Back-up Camera w/ parking sensors
-Power Lift-gate
-Premium sound with Navigation (6-disc)
-Factory Tow Package
-HID Adaptable Headlights (With brand new German-spec bulbs)
-Locking Low-range
-Power/Memory Seats, Mirrors, ETC
-Many more I am likely forgetting.
480-220-4312 Feel free to Call/Text at any time, If I do not answer leave a message. The price is $15,000 OBO. I am selling because I have a new car on order.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price update: $14,750. To reflect a fair book value, although we all know how hard it is to find these with the options it has. I am looking to make a deal as I have already ordered another vehicle. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Sent this to my dad. He sounded pretty interested.

I don't suppose you would be interested in a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder 2wd, or a 1999 Z71 Silverado 4wd extra cab as partial trades...?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate that! No trades at this time, I have another truck on order already. Let me know. Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
9,493 Posts
Does the FSI have the Timing Belt or Chain?? I can't remember between the FSI and DOHC, and I am done with belts!
Has chains.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank the LORD! I love my extra vehicle (2004 V8), but am glad it's an extra, due to the maintenance.

The 2007 sounds like a blessing!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Congrats. Nice ride

1 - 12 of 12 Posts