Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With hesitation I put up my 2007 V10 for sale. I love the car but hate to get it dirty…so it stays in the garage most of the year (I live in Banff…where we do get winter). So….my wife says it should go. We are planning to build a house and the sale of the Touareg would help. It has 48,000 miles (75,000kms). It has been dealer maintained and meticulously cleaned, polished by owner(me). This car needs nothing. 19” Terra Wheels with new Continental Extreme DWS tires (0nly 3000kms) for summer and 19” Athos with Perilli winters (about 20% tread life left). Brakes have 60-70% pad left. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Truck. Outside of regular maintenance the only thing ever done was to update the transmission programing. I on rare occasions I do love to feel it pull, but mostly this Touareg gets pampered as I simply enjoy the ride.

Options include:

12 way pwr driver and passenger front seats with memory including memory mirrors, leather covered sliding center armrest, front and rear audible park distance control + power rear liftgate , Keyless Access, electronically adjustable front seatbelts with memory, electronically controlled tilt and telescoping steering column with memory, heated foldable outside mirrors with memory and auto dimming +keyless start/stop ,DVD Nav, rear view colour backup camera, 6 disc trunk CD with upgraded stereo with 8 channel amp, 11 speakers and Aux audio input jack , 4 Zone Climatronic with heated front and rear seats, 4 corner Air Susp with auto leveling with Bi-Xenon headlights, Trailer hitch

There is an extended warranty on the truck until 2014 or 98,0000 kms.

Serial # WVGPT77LXD007714

Asking $38,500 CDN

Attachments

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I'm interested but your price is too high, granted it's a beautiful truck with low miles. At $38,500 you have the highest priced V10 in the country including any dealers, you'll have a firm grip on it for a long time at that figure.

·
Registered
105 Posts
^ You do realize he's in Canada, right? You also realize that V10's COMMAND a high price.

If you don't like it, you can always move on to the next V10 you find. And good luck with that.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
The price he quoted CDN is with current conversion a little higher then actual USD prices. I agree with above, that is a good price given miles, condition and the fact it is a V10. It stickered for close to or a little above $70K new, so that in my opinion is not a bad price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments. Of course I will consider offers but would not like to be to far off.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
please no price debates..if you're interested - make an offer, if you're not - then move along. It makes no difference what things are priced at and we certainly don't want a price debate every time someone lists something for sale.

·
Registered
144 Posts
nothing against anyone but I have to say I agree w/Yeti & Nick's posts. I E-mailed JD (the seller) asking to purchase a set of the wheels & tires he has & after he respectfully declined he asked what I bought my '06 for which is almost the exact same truck. I responded saying that if I would not have found mine a few weeks prior I would be up north trying to work something out w/him. I'm no expert but I'm going to say anyone on here looking to purchase a pristine v10 w/low miles in any year has been looking long enough to know you're never gna get "a steal"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just bought mine same year with marginally lower kms and i got it for 36,500 with one month left to extend my warranty which was 3grand and dont forget to add 12% sales tax. It's priced well, GLWS!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Just bought mine same year with marginally lower kms and i got it for 36,500 with one month left to extend my warranty which was 3grand and dont forget to add 12% sales tax. It's priced well, GLWS!
Could have sworn the moderator said no price debates now we have two price comments. If you don't like his price make him a PM offer. No one cares about everyone's opinions about price.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still Available...not really disappointed.

Thanks for all the comments..yes I love this truck...it is still here and still for sale...but I do not mind that too much...even though it is tucked nicely in the garage I still love to just go sit in it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hang tight on your price. Someone will figure out there won't be anymore. I wouldn't sell mine, in fact I just bought a A6 Avant quatro so I won't run up the miles on the Trag.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just an FYI for everyone... unfortunately bringing these trucks into Canada require us to pay a 6.1% duty because they are made in Slovakia so they dont qualify for NAFTA. In addition to that depending on the province you live in you pay an additional 5-13% tax

as a dealer we recover the sales tax, but the DUTY is never recovered.

FAIL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts