Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I’m putting my 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI up for sale. 236k miles and will go up as it’s my daily driver, and has been in my family since 2012. Black on teak. No rust, dings, dents, or scratches. Car is located in Green Bay, WI. It has EGR/DPF delete with Malone tune which really wakes this monster up, and a Malone flashzillla will be included with sale. Turbos and transmission replaced from VW at 140k, and all the typical V10 maintenance has been taken care of. Everything works as it should. This car has every option that I’m aware of except: rear locker, headlight washers, and heated steering wheel(not an option in 07, but the button is there). I have the stock DPFs and EGR which will be included in sale, and I would consider selling my VAG COM with the truck. Liqui Moly Top Tech 4200 oil has been used exclusively. Has fresh oil change and brand new air and cabin filters. It’ll blow black smoke like a freight train, and gets 22-24 on the highway with the tune and deletes. This car is an absolute blast to drive. Full adjustable air ride suspension.

Cons: Brake pad light is on so will need brakes at some point. Small chip in windshield behind rear view mirror(not in line of sight), has typical dash crack on passengers side, and there are some imperfections in the back seats from the kids car seats. Front seats are in really good shape.

I’m selling because we need a third row to accommodate our growing family. This is the coolest car I’ve ever owned/driven and Ive owned VWs for 20+ years. I would drive this car anywhere, and I would consider delivering it to the new owner depending on the zip code. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. Thanks

Asking $8700 OBO

Nick Feel free to text/call 920-619-3224

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts