Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI with a Powertrain Warranty good until 204,000 miles that is completely transferrable. Currently, would really like to get $20,000 for it, which includes the warranty. It has just around 126,000 miles currently and climbing as it is a daily driver. It has all the usual V10 options like 4-zone climate control, adjustable air-ride suspension, but does NOT have the diff lock option. It does have an aftermarket Kenwood head unit (2013) with Nav and back-up camera, bluetooth (including text display) which all works in conjunction with stock steering wheel controls. I installed PrimusIQ trailer brakes which work nicely. Does also have the roof rack cross bars, recently installed not pictured, and will include the chrome strips that fill those channels when not installed. Also willing to include a 2nd set of wheels that need tires. Has no codes or mechanical issues. I would give it better than average wear and tear for age and mileage. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since 104K miles. Original ownership was actually as a dealer vehicle. I have a copy of the Carfax from when I bought it (about 8 pages worth) which also states it is worth $2660 more than retail. Service since I've owned it has been at a dealership, or a very trusted private shop in Grand Rapids (German Auto Service). Recent work done has been new glow plugs and harness, new MAF sensor drivers side, Transmission flush, and oil change.

VIN is WVGPT77L37D006517

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi There,

I am looking to buy a tdi this week and came accross yours. Could you shoot me a text so we can discuss details? I can be reached at (831)239-8319. Would be great if you could contact me either way even if sold.

Thanks

Jeremy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up for sale is my 2007 VW Touareg V10 TDI with a Powertrain Warranty good until 204,000 miles that is completely transferrable. Currently, would really like to get $20,000 for it, which includes the warranty. It has just around 126,000 miles currently and climbing as it is a daily driver. It has all the usual V10 options like 4-zone climate control, adjustable air-ride suspension, but does NOT have the diff lock option. It does have an aftermarket Kenwood head unit (2013) with Nav and back-up camera, bluetooth (including text display) which all works in conjunction with stock steering wheel controls. I installed PrimusIQ trailer brakes which work nicely. Does also have the roof rack cross bars, recently installed not pictured, and will include the chrome strips that fill those channels when not installed. Also willing to include a 2nd set of wheels that need tires. Has no codes or mechanical issues. I would give it better than average wear and tear for age and mileage. I am the 2nd owner and have owned it since 104K miles. Original ownership was actually as a dealer vehicle. I have a copy of the Carfax from when I bought it (about 8 pages worth) which also states it is worth $2660 more than retail. Service since I've owned it has been at a dealership, or a very trusted private shop in Grand Rapids (German Auto Service). Recent work done has been new glow plugs and harness, new MAF sensor drivers side, Transmission flush, and oil change.

VIN is WVGPT77L37D006517
Price reduced to $15,000 cash before it is traded in next week.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Location?
It might help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not trading in!

I've decided to sell it to someone that will appreciate it rather than 'give' it to a dealership. I'm open to offers at this point, because I'm in need of getting something bigger for the family. You can contact me directly at

[email protected] or
616-886-4584 via text please.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts