Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are selling our 2007 V10 TDI. We have sadly outgrown it and are currently looking at the (ugh) vehicles with a 3rd row seat.

It has never been smoked in. It is my daily driver, so it exhibits minor light wear and tear. It is in original stock condition and other than adding DVD and mats, has never been modified in any way. It has never been off-road. We have all keys and manuals.

It came from Bratislava, Slovakia equipped with Package 1, Navigation Plus and Trailer Hitch, along with all the other cool Touareg V10 TDI features that are included.

VIN: WVGPT77L07D009908
Price: Asking $28,500
Yes, I know all the proper booked values. Look, I love this vehicle. To me, it is a rare find, and I am not thrilled about finding it a new home. If it takes a long while to find the right home, then so be it.
Mileage: 76,964
Exterior: Black
Interior: Teak Cricket Leather (Rich Medium-Light Brown over Graphite)
Warranty: VW Real Driver Extended Warranty (Platinum) is current through May 2015.
Service: Has had all required maintenance performed by local VW dealer when due.
Extras: Vehicle includes a full matched set of the premium WeatherTec molded mats (2-pc front, 1-pc rear, 1-pc cargo). Also includes dual headrest DVD players w/ matched leather headrests. Original headrests and carpeted floormats included. OEM CD Changer included.
Tires: 2 New OEM-size Falken SUV tires installed at end of October 2014 at approx. 76,400k. Remaining tread on the other Falken SUV tires is approx. 60-70%.
Issues: Everything works. No error messages. No problem areas. I do not have a front license plate mount for states that require two plates.
Mileage: Averages 20.6 mpg in daily driving; more on longer trips.
Location: The vehicle is located in Savannah, GA. It occasionally makes a trip to the Asheville, NC area. Will ship, but all shipping arrangements and costs would be the responsibility of the buyer.
Inspection: I would be glad to have the vehicle professionally inspected at buyer's expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Are the headlight housings modified? They look darker than I am used to seeing. Very, very clean and nicely appointed, should sell quickly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am for some reason unable to send you a private message (I am fairly new to the forum) but if you're at all interested in any part outs I am interested in the dual headrest DVD players w/matched leather headrests.

Please private message me (if you can) or post in this thread and I will check back, thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks RT.
Headlight housings are the originals. But I agree, they do look darker in the pics. Only mods are the ones listed.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks for the interest, but I'd prefer to keep the package all together and sell in one piece.
Can you DM me so I can email you? I have the same rig. Interested in another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts