1 Set of Vellano 22's with Toyo Proxes ST II
1 Set of Victor 18's with Continental Extremecontact DWS 06

Please reply here or PM if interested.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm asking $18k

I'm going to go back and dig up the maintenance records that I have, but it has had a lot of maintenance. Both turbos were replaced with new under Fidelity Platinum Warranty. I'm trying to find the paperwork that gives the full list that was completed. It currently doesn't have a warranty.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Post up an asking price. That keeps people from "guessing" and wasting your time.

Also, they all had a CENTER locking diff. Do you have the REAR locking differential, too?? Post up a pix of your 4WD knob if you're not sure. That will answer the question.a
:- )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks FSJ. I threw up the price of $18k. You're probably right about the locking diff. I'm going to get this thing cleaned up this weekend and post as much as I can about it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone here knows that V10's aren't low maintenance vehicles. This one has had a lot of work done to it over the years. OK, here's the updated maintenance records:

7/19/11 @ 39,944 mi - Replaced right front air spring damper assembly - $2000

9/13/13 @ 50,832 mi - Replaced turbos - $5700
Replaced rear hatch strut - $1900
Replaced dash - $1200
Replaced front AC flaps and actuator - $1300

9/20/13 @ 50,923 mi - Replaced door lock actuator - $500

1/29/14 @ 52,597 mi - Replaced door lock actuator - $500
Replaced cam shafts - $8800

7/10/14 @54,564 mi - Replaced drive line - $1400

A lot of the susceptible parts on this egg have been replaced. I'm going to get it cleaned up and document what needs to be fixed or updated (dents, scratches, etc.) That's coming next.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm updating the post with all of the particulars. Pictures will be in the next post because I'm having trouble uploading after I write out these posts.

FS: 2007 VW Touareg V10 $18,000 Phoenix

I'm consolidating all of the details of this ad and providing more detail.

2007 V10
Campanella White
Black Leather
Keyless Entry and Push Start
Adjustable Air Suspension
Navigation
Locking Center Differential
Tow Package
Moonroof
Heated Front Seats
4 Zone Climate Control
Victor 18's with Continental Extremecontact DWS 06
Also including Vellano 22's with Toyo Proxes ST II - See picture

Here's the major work history:

7/19/11 @ 39,944 mi - Replaced right front air spring damper assembly - $2000

9/13/13 @ 50,832 mi - Replaced turbos - $5700
Replaced rear hatch strut - $1900
Replaced dash - $1200
Replaced front AC flaps and actuator - $1300

9/20/13 @ 50,923 mi - Replaced door lock actuator - $500

1/29/14 @ 52,597 mi - Replaced door lock actuator - $500
Replaced cam shafts - $8800

7/10/14 @54,564 mi - Replaced drive line - $1400

Here's a list of items that could be fixed:

The tuner knob of the navigation deck is broken. The stereo is original and could probably be updated cheaper than finding a replacement original deck.

I had a sofa that fell off the back during a move that left a 2 inch wide dent near the left side of the tailgate. You can see it in the pictures along with the gouged area in the fiberglass on the topside of the tail gate.

There is a hairline crack in the wood in the center console between the mirror knob and the start button. There's a picture of it.

There is also a hairline crack in the small piece of wood on the dash on the right side of the steering column. There's a picture of it.

The piece of plastic that sits under the rear passenger headrest has broken off. It's attached by two screws, so a replacement should be easy to replace. There's a picture of it.

There's some markings on the rear bumper / chrome area from putting things in and out of the trunk.

There's damage on the left passenger side armrest on the door to the leather. My daughter got some superglue on that area and I have never been able to get it off.

The clasp inside the glove box needs to be reattached to the hinged box that holds the owner's manual there.

Pictures are coming next.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Photos #1

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photos #2

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Photos #3

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am really annoyed at you for not spec'ing the rear diff lock when you bought it. ;-)

This would have been perfect for me but I am planning to turn it into an overlanding rig and I never, ever have to get stuck and wish I had a rear locker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts