Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Toureg TDI V10, good working condition, complete with all the bells and whistles (nav, stereo, sunroof, etc) , includes extra set of winter tires and rims. Interior in fair condition. All offers considered. Vehicle is located near Madison Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you tell us a little more about your car?

Service History; turbos, center drive shaft support bearing, cams, cleaned manifolds, DPF filters?

Vin?

Oil used?

Does it have rear locking differential?

Does the trans shift good?

Any other issues?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have had the vehicle for 3 years. The previous owner had it serviced at vw dealer. I could give you his name and phone number. I will call him to make sure ok with him. They had 2 new exhaust manifolds replaced along with turbos and and both DPF filters replaced under by extended warranty. I just had the complete new drive shaft put in in July, new air compressor, new front brakes and rotors replaced and right front air shock replaced. It uses no oil use and I use the best Oil- liquid moly 5- 40- made for this engine. I change the Oil ever 5-6000 miles and change the fuel filter every year. The heated steering wheel does not work, and it has an oil leak sometimes. The engine sounds great and the it drives great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2007 Toureg TDI V10, good working condition, complete with all the bells and whistles (nav, stereo, sunroof, etc) , includes extra set of winter tires and rims. Interior in fair condition. All offers considered. Vehicle is located near Madison Wisconsin.
. This vehicle is still available

·
Registered
17 Posts
Still for sale?

I'm unable to send you a PM as I am a new bee member and have not sent out 15 posts yet. Are you willing to post your email?

Thanks
Clint

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is it still for Sale? If so will post email

If it is still for sale I'll post my email. Would that work?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does the Transmission shift smooth in all gears

Does the transmission have smooth shifts? Was the valve body worked on or replaced?

·
Registered
337 Posts
We have had the vehicle for 3 years. The previous owner had it serviced at vw dealer. I could give you his name and phone number. I will call him to make sure ok with him. They had 2 new exhaust manifolds replaced along with turbos and and both DPF filters replaced under by extended warranty. I just had the complete new drive shaft put in in July, new air compressor, new front brakes and rotors replaced and right front air shock replaced. It uses no oil use and I use the best Oil- liquid moly 5- 40- made for this engine. I change the Oil ever 5-6000 miles and change the fuel filter every year. The heated steering wheel does not work, and it has an oil leak sometimes. The engine sounds great and the it drives great.
Are you sure you have been putting the correct oil, cause this car takes 5-30 LiqI-Moly Which has VW 507 additive. I know this because I use the same oil and if you have been using this oil then your DPF might have gotten damaged.

·
Registered
154 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts