Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just recently bought a 2007 touareg v6 and I was wondering if you could give me a heads up as to where i can find the fuse for the windshield washer? as currently, the wipers are working properly so i guess there is no problem with my stalk, i suspect that the fuse for the washer could be broken.

If you could provide me a pic or any information about this is highly appreciated tho..

Thanks.
Ren

·
Super Moderator
1,523 Posts
Welcome Ren,

Can you hear the washer pump operating? Sometimes (especially with the T2 - 2007 series) the water pipe from the reservoir to the outlet will split near the bonnet hinge. Have a look in that area, and operate the washer pump at the same time. That my be the problem. (Replace the elbow joint in the line - normal household garden reticulation components are useful)

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
You have asked a perfectly logical question but, as others before you have found, unfortunately the fuse positions seem to vary almost from car to car!

Hopefully someone might be along shortly to be able to give you a clue where to start but bear in mind their fuse position may not match yours.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
When you activate the rear hatch washer does it work?

A silly question but have you filled your washer filler container??

TonyB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Ren,

Can you hear the washer pump operating? Sometimes (especially with the T2 - 2007 series) the water pipe from the reservoir to the outlet will split near the bonnet hinge. Have a look in that area, and operate the washer pump at the same time. That my be the problem. (Replace the elbow joint in the line - normal household garden reticulation components are useful)

Thank you! actually, i dont hear anything, whenever i tried to use it, only the wiper is moving but no other sound at all... and I will check it out later when i get home, im currently here in the office ftm... Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have asked a perfectly logical question but, as others before you have found, unfortunately the fuse positions seem to vary almost from car to car!

Hopefully someone might be along shortly to be able to give you a clue where to start but bear in mind their fuse position may not match yours.
I see, thanks for your response anyway :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When you activate the rear hatch washer does it work?

A silly question but have you filled your washer filler container??

TonyB
even the rear hatch washer doesnt work...

and yes, just recently when i went to the service center they filled it up as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts