Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is my 2007 Touareg V8 with 72,400 miles Offroad Gray with Dark Gray Leather Interior. Still under CPO warranty:D til July 2012 or 79,000 miles. asking $21,500 OBO
-two sets of wheels. Black 18" Manhattan Wheels on new tires, and 19" Atheos wheels with about 4/32 left on all.
-Black Badgeless Sport Grille. (also comes with original grille)
-Painted Spoiler (Votex)
-AFE drop in air filters (washable)
-Interior and Exterior in Excellent shape, No accidents, I'm the Second owner, bought it Certified in 2010. Only selling cause I get a car allowance from work, and can't have three cars right now!
-Love this car, not a thing wrong, hate to see it go!!:censored:
-Gets looks everywhere it goes, not many Touaregs in Southern Ohio for some reason.
-Hand washed every week (inside, so no hard water spots baked on by the sun!!)
-Can have it fully detailed for delivery, and full tank of gas if PRICE is right.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected] for more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only been on for one day, and I'm dropping my price, really need to sell.
$20,500!!! Great deal on a 07 Treg.....Super Clean, Non Smoker, Warranty, two sets of wheels. Text me, email, PM, I need this beast gone. Five 1 Three- 3 One 4- Seven 8 Two 7 ....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, they went with more HP in the 07's up to 350, with the new FSI....
Also the pictures show aftermarket radio, I also have original.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
That's my exact Touareg minus most of the mods. I have 78k but it's not for sale. Good luck!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am I asking to much for my Treg?? Honest opinions please....I really need to sell...I see 04-06 with same options and old V8 with same miles going for $18,000-20,000. Mine is still under warranty, two sets of wheels, little mods...am I missing something? Feedback would be great!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I think $17-18k will do it. I would seriously consider Carmax. If Carmax is interested you will get a decent price. The mods, while great and cool, might not be a benefit. Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Carmax is only going to give you wholesale price for it which I am sure is way less then what it worth retail. Been there, done that and will never do it again. If you need to unload it and don't care you are gonna get less, then by all means go Carmax.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I'm going to trade it in at the dealership where I work... Gotta go, so $19,500 is what I'm asking... before they mark it up when they ask retail.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
You will not get retail, especially with your mods, unless you get lucky. It takes time and effort to get close to retail value. Sorry to be so blunt. As for the dealer...that's fine but I stand by my Carmax option. Carmax is straightforward and painless. Their offer, should they make one, is good for 7 days.

Good luck!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Carmax did not give a good number... They said Touaregs are notorious for engine sludge?? And they don't want to have to deal with it.... Mine does NOT have engine sludge, but they docked my trade in value anyway!

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Carmax does not want yours. I never heard of the sludge issue and almost sounds like they are more talking about the older Passats.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They said they would have gave me 18600... But since it was a "known" problem, they docked me. They say they have trained professionals appraising cars?!!? I guess not where I live!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
I think $18.6k is fair for a quick sale. You're Treg is great. Now you have a realistic baseline from which to move forward. Good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts