Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contemplating selling my 2007 v10. Black / Anthracite. Its been a great vehicle, but want to go down to 2 vehicles. Bought almost 2 years ago and have put a lot of time and $ into it so unless the right price comes along ill keep it. Looking to get $25,000USD. PM me offers if interested, not looking for lowballs. Interior and exterior are near perfect. Ive put lots of parts into it to ensure the vehicle stayed reliable.

2007 V10 Options
Vin ***08323
KMS 118000
Located in BC Canada V1C0B3
Air Susp
no front or rear diff lock
VW oem hitch
3M front plastic film
Flush Mounted Custom 10" Sub and amp in rear
Focal door speakers and tweets

New parts: I have all receipts. All OEM genuine VW.
New brakes and rotors all around.
New center drive shaft last year. (complete unit)
Thermostat and lower coolant temp sensor.
MAF sensor RHS
New Batteries
New front wheel Bearings.
New Air suspension Parts: Compressor/valve unit/susp module ($5000)

I will upload some more pics later today.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Am i too high? Lowest milage I've seen on a v10 in a while for sale. Going to detail it this weekend and refresh the pics. Just havent had the time. If importing to the us is a concern, it is originally a us car and the process is pretty straight forward. This year and the 2008 was not avail in canada.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the interest. Im comfortable on the price. I still like driving it when I get the chance, its just not as often as id like to. I have 2 other vehicles i use more for our lifestyle. I think its a fair price for what it is. I doubt the other one had any of the upgrades. Stereo/speakers/sub, Malone tune, wheels/tires, etc. I you're not into the price I understand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The only option that was not on the car was the rear diff lock it was loaded I'm kicking myself in the ass for not making it to Colorado on time to get it. You have a nice Touareg and I wish you the best of luck with your sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts