Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for either a late model V10 Toureg TDI (08-09) or the V6 TDi (2010) with the same body style.

Would prefer black exterior on black leather interior.

Looking for all of the options here, (Lux and Lux Plus Packages) including:
- Locking Rear Diff
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- 4 Zone Climate Control
- Air Suspension
- Black Leather Interior
- Front Assist
- Parking Sens
- Reverse Camera
- Navigation System
- Side Assist (Blind Spot Detection)
- Heated Seats and Mirrors
- Push to Start

... One can dream... right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the replies folks! To recap so far...

Definitely willing to fly to find "the one", I flew to see another forum members '08 V10 and really loved it. After more searching I decided to wait until I found one that had all the options I was looking for. I travel a lot for work and for the trips that make more sense to drive than fly, I would love to have the ACC. This alone makes it a must have for me. After driving a new Volvo in Canada last year that had ACC, I was just amazed at how intuitive the system on that car was, although I haven't used the ACC in a Touareg before, I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint.

VW enthusiast myself, I have a 2005 golf TDi I bought with 90k in 2008 from another enthusiast in Indiana, and 7-8 years later I have over 300k on her and she still runs like a champ, pulling trailers, other vehicles, loads of mulch. She's been an awesome car, and will be kept, just looking for a little more comfort now :)

Speaking of Pilot, I have seen many posts from him and can tell he is a valuable member! I would definitely like to get more information about your 'Reg.

I think I covered everything, figured I'd post and put it out there for what I am looking for, sure beats checking the forums, eBay and Craigslist constantly for a pretty rare vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.