Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have up for sale a 2006 Volkswagen Touareg Transmission with zero miles on it , it has not been rebuild and is considered NEW old stock. This Transmission Fits the 4.2L V8 Model
It is a 6speed automatic , and is ready to bolt on!

This part will fit these makes and models with these options

TOUAREG 04-05 A.T.; 4.2L, ID# HAU
TOUAREG 06 A.T.; 4.2L
TOUAREG 07 A.T.; thru 11/06, 4.2L

also fits the 4.2L V8 Porsche Cayenne similar years
and a select few Audi models.

SHIPPING COST INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!!

2006 VW Touareg New Transmission New Old Stock Fits 4 2L V8 Model | eBay

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2006 Touareg Transmission 6pd automatic for 4.2l V8, Brand new

OEM 2006 VW Touareg Transmission less then 60 miles of total use for the 4.2l V8 Model

Hello Fellow buyers and sellers I have up for sale a 2006 OEM VW Touareg Transmission it has less then 60 miles of use on it and was purchased from a crash test company auctioning off undamaged inventory, I have 4 total in PRISTINE condition they are ready to bolt on! asking $2200 with shipping included to anywhere in the continental USA

This part will fit these makes and models with these options

TOUAREG 04-05 A.T.; 4.2L, ID# HAU
TOUAREG 06 A.T.; 4.2L
TOUAREG 07 A.T.; thru 11/06, 4.2L

also fits the 4.2L V8 Porsche Cayenne similar years
and a select few Audi models.

SHIPPING COST INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!!​

I HAVE COMPLETE 2006 4.2l V8 model parts , Engine and Xfer case not included as shown in picture* but i do have them

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2006 Touareg Rear Hatch Door , Glass and wiper Intact

Up for sale a 2006 Touareg Rear hatch door , Purchased @ auction from a crash test company selling off undamaged inventory. I am asking $500 Local pickup in Hesperia CA or you pay for freight shipping as the door is too irregular to ship through USPS or other

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2006 Touareg Transfer Case for the 4.2l V8 Model , 6pd auto

I have up for sale a 2006 OEM VW touareg Transfer case , it has less then 60 miles of total use and is considered new purchased @ auction from a crash test company selling off undamaged inventory , I am asking 900$ Free shipping to USA OBO.

Check out my Transmission on ebay! in the ebay section

ENGINE, TRANSMISSION NOT INCLUDED but i do have them,

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEW 2006 Touareg Complete Rear Suspension & Subfram assembly & Drive train

I have up for sale a 2006 touareg Complete rear suspension setup with subframe assembly and drive train , Willing to part off , Please make me an offer$ on what you want , or the whole thing! Less then 60 miles of use purchased @ auction from a crash test company testing ROOF damage , this item has NO damage Guaranteed

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2006 Touareg Complete Front Suspension/Subframe Assembly & Steering rack drivetrain

I have up for sale A NEW 2006 Touareg Complete suspension assembly , subframe and steering rack drivetrain , Willing to part out or purchase the hole thing , I am Taking offers$ on this setup. These parts have less then 60 miles of use and were purchased @ auction from a crash test company selling there undamaged inventory. These items have no damage and are considered NEW

·
Official CT Ricer!
1,453 Posts
The 2007+ models had a different 4.2 FSI engine. Since this is from a 2006, it is a non-FSI engine. So I'd say your compatibility listing across the various model years is not completely accurate.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the heads up , i know little about the parts them selves just the condition they are in , the compatibility list was from another listing selling the same transmission so i just copied it over , I doubt all sell anything on this website over 10 dollars though so its whatever lol.. Some guy literally just asked me if i would pop the emblem off my brand new lift gate and sell it to him... this website has me @ a loss for words. But thanks for your input atleast it was semi helpful...

·
Official CT Ricer!
1,453 Posts
Its a rare SUV and you are selling parts that are usually covered by warranty or owners just give up on the vehicle when they need replacing. I will be honest, they are going to be a tough sell, but good on you for making it available to those who might need it.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its a rare SUV and you are selling parts that are usually covered by warranty or owners just give up on the vehicle when they need replacing. I will be honest, they are going to be a tough sell, but good on you for making it available to those who might need it.

Yeah the good point about mine is that they are not rebuilt , have less then 60 miles of use on them and im selling them for the same price as used... so if anyone out there reads this you WILL NOT find a better deal anywhere on earth i challenge you to do so! You may find similar priced transmissions and other parts that im selling but they will all have 10x the miles on them.. I will keep them safe and stored indoors until someone does need them

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
will probably start looking at the custome sand rail markets alot of those guys want the High output V8s and such , cant think of a cooler motor for a sand rail/ dune buggy then a beefy touareg motor

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have up for sale a complete 2006 4.2l V8 Touareg that was purchased from a crash test company I have already sold off the body , side doors and mostly all exterior components but i still have Engines, Transmissions , Xfer Cases, Exhausts, Climate Control units , Rear brake lights , Rear differential , front diff, and much more!!! just ask!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.