Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Selling my very clean 2006 V10 very loaded, with 11 mos. or 8000 miles of VW CPO warranty remaining. 72K miles.

Original CA car, was female owned, and she kept it mint and babied it.
I bought it from Sacramento VW as a Certified Pre-Owned car.

Have owned many high end cars, this could my favorite car of all time, but can't justify keeping it having moved my office 2 blocks from my residence in Los Angeles. TREG is currently garaged, it's always been garaged. Was recently at dealer for oil change & fuel filter and they are no existing issues with the car. Brand new rear tires and 1 new injector. The big bearing job (don't know details) was taken care of by dealer this year. Front tires have life left in them. Very recent $500 wheel polishing. Brake pads will probably be next but they did not recommend replacing them yet. Never been off-road, never towed. It does not have a trailer hitch. I think that's the only thing it doesn't have and I'm pretty sure they're cheap to add on. Asking $29,500.
Not in a huge hurry to sell, VW holds title, and there's a certain amount I have to get out of it. Title will be Fedex'd from VW 3-4 days from the payment date. I am not a dealer and have bought & sold many cars private party with 100% good results, I'm up front about everything. This is a pretty rare bird.

VIN
last 5 of VIN is 60550

I will post link to ebay auction which contains photos, hopefully that's allowed...

Volkswagen : Touareg | eBay

item# 150689073825

Please email with any questions to chris @ sometimelater . com

thank you.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Thanks for coming back to let us know. Closing thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.