Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss my A4 Avant! Found another one that we had traded in and I want to go forward with it. Here's the history and background on the car:

2006 V10 TDI
Black on Black
46,334 miles

I purchased from the original owner, who purchased it from Miramar VW in San Diego. When I got it, it had 29,741 miles on it (I think, give or take 200, but it was below 30k). After purchasing, I immediately did the 30k, a fuel filter and the rear brake pads and rotors once I got it back home (the fronts had been done very recently).

I've recently done another fuel filter (at 45k), and the 40k service right on time so no maintenance is needed. Within a few months of buying the car, I also bought a Fidelity Platinum Warranty, $0 deductible, that covers the car for 5 years from that purchase date, or 75k miles on top of what it had (good until 109,985 miles).

I have two sets of wheels with the car, the latter having only a few hundred miles on them:

•19" Atheos with Pirelli Scorpions
•18" Q7 replicas, powdercoated black, with Michelin LTX A/T2 in 265/60/18

It has all of the normal stuff the V10s came with, and has the following optional equipment from VW:

•Wheels of course
•Tow Hitch
•Roof cross bars

In addition to the wheels, I've done Llumar 20% tint on the front windows, Llumar 50% tint on all of the rear glass as well as 35% on the sunroof. I also got a Europlate holder from OEM plus, and a German plate that says "TDIPOWER" which can be removed (it's held on with 3M double sided tape). In addition, some of you may remember the V10 emblems I put on the fenders.

Here are some pictures!

Asking $38,950

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add, I have all of the keys (4 total), plus the owners manuals -- the warranty is transferrable! Original window sticker is in the glovebox as well as documentation of every time it's been anywhere for service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts