Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally decided to post an ad as I really am reluctant to sell this baby. It's been one of my favorite vehicles to drive of all time! I am the second owner and purchased it in 2010.

It is loaded as usual for a V10 TDI, except it doesn't have the rear differential lock.

Extras include cargo cover, VW running boards, and a Parrot Bluetooth iPod/iPhone/USB/Aux integration module installed with wireless remote mounted on dash.

All recommended maintenance and needed repairs were performed by VW dealer and many big ticket items completed including radiator, turbos, fuel pump, driveshaft, starter, and batteries. I can share more detailed repair information as I have it all and just need to go through it. I also can send copy of the CarFax. Tires have ~9K miles, so they are in good shape.

VIN: WVGPT77L66D064491
Mileage: ~110,XXX
Price: $18,700

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm struggling with getting the pictures to show up. I thought I solved it last night as they showed up, but now it seems like they are not. Google Drive is not my friend! I'll keep working on it....Sorry!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
When you create a thread or when you reply to a thread, scroll down and click on manage attachments. This will allow you to upload photos directly from your computer or device. Choose the file, then click upload.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Do you have VCDS? Could we see MVB's 01, 068?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have VCDS? Could we see MVB's 01, 068?
I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean??? I don't do the maintenance myself - I always take it to my local VW dealer. Do you have any questions about the recommended maintenance or repairs that were done?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been laying low for a awhile, but my wife is putting the pressure on ;) so I am interested in selling... 110K service done and another 1K miles driven to bring it to ~111K. Lowering price to $17,300.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still loving to own and drive this beast, but I really need to sell. It has about 114,XXX miles now and the price is lowered to $15,300.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,

I am interested in your touareg, looking to buy a tdi this week. Please shoot me a text so we can discuss (831)239-8319. Would be great if you could text me even if its sold so I can take it off my list. thanks

Best

Jeremy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there,

I am interested in your touareg, looking to buy a tdi this week. Please shoot me a text so we can discuss (831)239-8319. Would be great if you could text me even if its sold so I can take it off my list. thanks

Best

Jeremy
Yep, still available, though I'm growing more attached :smile2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts