Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going back to school... i have a 2006 v10 52k on the clock, dont drive it much anymore as i have 2 other cars. has bumper to bumper warranty with 0 deductible till 2014 and 125k.

CLEAR BRA ON THE BUMPER, HOOD, FENDERS, MIRROR COVERS SO NO ROCKCHIPS!

NO ACCIDENTS!

interior looks LIKE NEW.
car drives LIKE NEW.

new oem front and rear brakes all around (pads, rotors, sensors, clips, hardware) 3k ago $1350
oil change recently from vw $130 (all previous at vw as well!)
new air filters $50
new fuel filter $35
new tires 15k ago (on 18's) $950 installed
new ps headlight bulbs
warranty buyback is worth about $1800 right now

BONUS - CAR COMES WIRED WITH A PRODIGY TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

asking $35k firm. i have the title in my hands, so no loan payoff mumbo jumbo.

no tire kickers please!

22's not included unless you add 1200

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the wheels are black with chrome trims. available separate for 1200. tires have less then 3000 miles! wheels are PERFECT and fit the car amazingly when you see them in person.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Can you get a better picture of what the wheels look like? I am interested in black rims, but it's tough to tell in the pictures. Where are you located?

BTW, looks like a beautiful truck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am in hatboro pa 19040

here is a pic of the wheel

http://www.rengaskulma.com/images/MBItalia_MB020_FBl.jpg

its nice because its not super flashy, its super easy to clean, its as strong (as strong as a 22" wheel can be with a 6500lb truck), and its lighter then the other22's o looked at (dont have the exact weight).

i paid over 1200 for the wheels and 500 for the tires, plus $150 to mount and road force balance.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i am in hatboro pa 19040

here is a pic of the wheel

http://www.rengaskulma.com/images/MBItalia_MB020_FBl.jpg

its nice because its not super flashy, its super easy to clean, its as strong (as strong as a 22" wheel can be with a 6500lb truck), and its lighter then the other22's o looked at (dont have the exact weight).

i paid over 1200 for the wheels and 500 for the tires, plus $150 to mount and road force balance.
Nice toureg do you have the stock rims if so which ones?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are the factory wheels, like i said above, tires have already been replaced with new ones!

·
Registered
9 Posts
color? type of audio system? tow package? ( i think i see the hitch but wanted to be sure) lastly, what's your mpg roughly?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the color, as pictured is offroad grey

audio system is the same premium system that came in all 06 v10.s its got dvd nav with rear cd changer and a million speakers. i actually installed an additional subwoofer output to hookup my sub which i may/may not sell with the car.

yes, there is a factory tow package with the addition of a prodigy trailer brake controller

mileage varies with type of driving. i have seen 25-26 on the highway on longer journeys and as low as 6-7mpg when i first start her up for a 1 mile supermarket run when its below freezing. generally i can get 16-19 in the city and 22-23 highway. these numbers are subjective to climate, altitude, traffic, quality of fuel, car setup and driving style. btw when i tow and 18ft trailer loaded up with my lil racer i still get about 18mpg highway.

also, we are still driving the truck so still racking up mileage. if you come to see it it will be higher, but not my much :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
thanks for the prompt response and info. i'm still thinking about pulling the trigger on a 10 tdi or a 09/10 6 tdi. i had a 2002 v-8 for a couple of years when not towing anything and got tired of 16 mpg city here at 7000'+ altitude. 27/28 foot airstream is on the horizon so i thought i'd start seeing what's out there and do some comparisons, so again, thanks for the info and i'll continue to think about it.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Why is none of the vehicle info listed such as the options. These are not G wagons, there were actually options that vary from one to the next. 4 zone climate, locking rear diff, towing as you said later, interior color? Interior photos is a fairly standard for sale idea.

Good luck in school.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im sorry, the interior is black and is perfect. i have not had a chance to detail the car as it is being currently driven so i have not posted pics.

the options on 2006's were

19" which i dont have
locking rear diff which i dont have
running boards which i dont have
tow hitch which i DO have

other options for those not in the know (my mistake)

Powertrain
v10 tdi engine
6-speed automatic transmission w/manual-shift capability
All-wheel drive
2-speed transfer case
Locking center differential
Traction control
Hill ascent/descent control
Dual front airbags
Front side airbags
Curtain side airbags
Antilock 4-wheel disc brakes
Brake assist
Antiskid system
Daytime running lights
Comfort and Convenience Features
Air conditioning w/4-zone automatic climate controls
Power steering
Cruise control
Tilt/telescope leather-wrapped steering wheel w/radio controls
Center console
Cupholders
Split folding rear seat
Wood/aluminum interior trim
Heated power mirrors w/turn signals and passenger-side tilt-down back-up aid
Power windows
Power door locks
Remote keyless entry
Power sunroof
AM/FM/CD player
Digital clock
Tachometer
Trip computer
Outside-temperature indicator
Compass
Automatic day/night rearview mirror
Universal garage door opener
Illuminated visor mirrors
Rain-sensing intermittent wipers w/heated nozzles
Map lights
Rear defogger
Intermittent rear wiper
Automatic headlights
Floormats
Theft-deterrent system
Fog lights
Rear privacy glass
12-way power front seats w/lumbar adjustment
Heated rear seats
Memory system (driver seat, mirrors)
Automatic day/night outside mirrors
Rear side sunshades
255/55VR18 tires
Bi-xenon headlights
Height-adjustable air suspension w/manual shock absorber adjustment

plus

Rear-obstacle-detection system, navigation system, rearview camera, keyless access and starting, 6-disc CD changer, auxiliary audio connection, power tilt/telescope steering wheel w/memory, power-adjustable front seatbelts w/memory. Trailer hitch.

Equipment Pkg. 1 plus Winter Pkg., locking rear differential, 4-zone automatic climate controls, upgraded leather and wood interior trim, power tilt/telescope steering wheel w/memory, power-adjustable front seatbelts.cargo pass-through w/ski sack.

·
Registered
266 Posts
locking rear diff which i dont have

../..

Equipment Pkg. 1 plus Winter Pkg., locking rear differential,...
I'm confused: do you or do you not have the locking rear differential?

Thanks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i saw that was in the text i copied but i cant edit anything on this place after i post it. i may make a new add this week.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Is it still for sale? and is there any slop in the drivetrain at slow speeds when you lug at say 1 or 2 mph and suddenly go faster? like you might in freeway gridlock? I ask as i had this in my v-10 ? I assume you have the grey interior to match the outside?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is it still for sale? and is there any slop in the drivetrain at slow speeds when you lug at say 1 or 2 mph and suddenly go faster? like you might in freeway gridlock? I ask as i had this in my v-10 ? I assume you have the grey interior to match the outside?
No slop anywhere. The vehicle drives like new, your welcome to testdrive it anytime. I have charcole/black interior which is in "like new" new condition. This is NOT the grey interior. All of the finish on my soft touch surfaces showes NO WEAR as does any of my leather or other surfaces inside.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts