Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the beast in 2007 brand new, beautiful car great power everything you need,did not have any problems for the first 5years , only had 25,000miles,then had a lots of problems, but thankfully I bought a extended warrantie for $2600,, until 105,000m bumper to bumper $50 deduct,, $35,000 dollars in repairs, over the last few years, well worth it if any one is considering it this is an expensive vehicle!!Just changed the wheels to 20" RS ,Yokohama 275 45R 20" the ride is so good!!! Feel the different when I accelerate,, love this car don't won't to sell would like to upgrade gps and stereo but don't know what is best? This is the greatest forum it's helped me many times,, sorry I did not post earlier !!

Attachments

·
Vendor
243 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase! The car looks really nice and you're doing great job on it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase! The car looks really nice and you're doing great job on it. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!
Thanks, I take really good care of my v10!! Would like to change the gps unit to a updated with Bluetooth etc!!!, but I've seen a lot of modification but do not know which is best for the 06 v10 without getting into the $1000 range,, Where would you suggest I start looking or asking? Thanks again!!! Here's a photo of the huge motor!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts