Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17,000 miles and 1 year of VW Extended Platinum Warranty still left on this vehicle If you got this far, you know what this V10 Twin Turbo Diesel is capable of. It has 560 lb-ft of torque, more than gas F250. Also it has auto leveling air suspension, 4 zone climate control, locking differential, heated front and rear seat. Gets about 23 mpg on highway. That warranty is through the Volkswagen of America and covers bumper to bumper.

This also has $7,000 worth of after market audio previous owner put in. It has Kenwood Excelon DNX9980HD with bluetooth audio and several audio connectors in glove box. Has voice activated Garmin GPS. HD radio, sirius, etc. 10 speakers total.

All the speakers except the sub woofer are Voce. The removable subwoofer is a JL audio. Hertz HDP 5 950 watt for the main system. Separate 200W to power the subwoofer. Full control integration to back to steering wheel. Additional sound deadening material added.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe I didn't include the mileage. It is 97,458 miles. It does not have a complete record. I might be able to dig up some but it is no where near complete. I bought it from a forum member here 4 years ago. He had both turbos replaced under warranty around 50k miles. Temperature sensors went out two years ago and replaced under warranty. I think the service rep said that they replaced all sensors while it was opened up. I might be able to find that paperwork, but not sure thing I can find it. I live in southwest Michigan, near Ann Arbor. Only other thing is that edges of the rubberized switch surfaces are peeling off. If you want, I can take a zillion pictures and upload it to a photo site and forward you the link.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forget what i said about all sensors being replaced. Can't find record of "all" being replaced. Temp sensor was replaced for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts