Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know where I can find an owners manual in English, copied or original?
For my 2006 v6 Touareg.
Thanks!
>:)

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
There are 2 manuals for sale on Ebay, search 2006 Volkswagen touareg owners manual

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Ebay is your best bet.

Buy two whilst you are at it.

Leave one by the ****ter for your homework and keep one in the car.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any one know where I can find an owners manual in English, copied or original?
For my 2006 v6 Touareg.
Thanks!
I got a beautiful owners manual kit for my 2005 V8 right from Volkswagen. All the books and pamphlets organized in a quality binder just as came with the vehicle when it was originally sold. $65.00, but worth every penny. https://www.vw.techliterature.com/consumer/ProductSearch.aspx
Thanks so much! I did get one from Ebay for about the same price but wish I knew of this before! Is there a way to make this a "sticky" where everyone can see it? :)
Thanks again!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Owner's Manual Compartment

look in top of glove compartment
Yes! That's right. In the top of the glove compartment, there's a release bar inscribed with a book icon. When pressed, a little shelf for the owner's manual lowers into view. New Touareg owners may already have a copy of the owner's manual and are not aware of it's hiding place.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Yes! That's right. In the top of the glove compartment, there's a release bar inscribed with a book icon. When pressed, a little shelf for the owner's manual lowers into view. New Touareg owners may already have a copy of the owner's manual and are not aware of it's hiding place.
Shelf was deleted on builds after 2006... I retro fitted one to my 2008

Stuart...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts