Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm selling a used 2006 sat nav unit as I've upgraded my sound system and have no use for it anymore. The unit shows a little wear (its 5yrs old afterall) and the display lost its shiny surface. However, it's only visible when the unit is off really, so nothing to worry about. I will post some pictures ASAP.

You are buying:
  • RNS-2 DVD by Blaupunkt
  • Nort America Maps on DVD
  • GPS Antenna (for installation in non-nav equipped vehicles)
  • Radio Removal Tools
  • User Manual
  • Code
Let me know what you're willing to pay for it. Shipping is approximately 60 USD.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture as promised. The unit is in good condition, only the bottom button on the left shows some wear from having to confirm the warning screen upon startup... Other than that, the unit works just fine and hasnt't given me any problems so far. I had to replace it because I moved abroad and this system only works in Northa America.

Please note, this unit is intended for sale in the US or Canada only.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will consider all reasonable offers, as I believe everybody who is actually interested knows that used DVD units sell anywhere between 350 and 550 on ebay and currently there are few to none offered in the bay.

·
Registered
95 Posts
me too. will this fit my 04?

·
Registered
105 Posts
If it's still available, I have a few questions. Ipod/Aux enabled? SD card ready/enabled? Allow you to keep Sirius tuner function?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Navi

me too. will this fit my 04?

The 2004's were on a different system then the 2005-2007 Touaregs. From what Ive heard the system will not work in your 04 without some heavy mods.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bmrboi2 is partially right. The 04 had the CD nav with a digital amp. In case anyone is trying to upgrade from that setup in an 04, it would require some rewring. However, if no navigation system is installed, the wiring is fine and no mods are necessary.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts