Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 vw touareg v8. 99k miles. Green/ with tan leather. towing package and EQUIPMENT PKG #1-inc: Upgraded (Kicker) sound system, bi-xenon headlamps w/headlight washer system, keyless entry, memory function for passenger seat/steering column/front seat belts, pwr adjustable steering column & front seat belts. heated seats, sunroof, 17" wheels (Cayenne), Air Suspension. I will detail car inside/outside before purchase. i am 3nd owner, just replaced timing belt and water pump. $15,500 as she sits right now with all the audio upgrades and rear camera. I will only be taking out the Headrest monitors, i still have the stock ones. It is located in Stafford Virginia.

For 14,500
I will take out all the audio and re install headunit with/Nav stock.

I also have ECStuning front and rear bumper guards, mirror caps, rear roof spoiler, and Cayenne Sway bars. If you buy for 15,500 i'll throw them all in.

I also have 20" RH wheels, we can work out a price.

Here is a pick as she sits now. 12-25-11

Exterior

Interior

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks the color combo is pretty unique. i dont see many greens on the road.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, the lowest for now is 14,500 back in stock mode is what i am selling it for.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Same color combo as my 04 v8. Nice looking ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going back to stock audio on wednesday. So price will be $14,500. Anyone anyone...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just went over 100,000 miles. from now 1/15-1/28 the price is 13K. I rather see it go to someone who will take care of it instead of selling it to carmax.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Such a nice color - Venetian Green.
I actually wanted that color, had to settle for Capanella White!
Yea i love the green after a fresh wash and wax. Still available, 13k everyone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys we will see. i have a guy interested and coming to see it soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They guy still hasnt shown up. Still available... i am driving it this week, since she has been sitting for since i made this thread.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since no one came and picked her up while i had it for 13k. MY final price will be 13,500 and i'm including the cayenne sway bars, front & rear bumber guards. Plus it is still wired for amps and subs if you want to change the audio out.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Buyer has officially backed out. Really rather sell it to someone on here instead of taking it to car max.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts