Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Rules:
V8 4.2L
WVGMM77L25D013634
Located in Scarborough, ME
Asking $8,500

A highly optioned 4.2L V8, adjustable air suspension, cold weather package Touareg in Reed Green with Tan interior. Navigation, heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, towing package, locking front and rear differentials, onboard air compressor, factory roof racks. No major issues in the past 5 years of ownership (I purchased it used). Well maintained by owner. Timing/Serpentine belt maintenance performed at 82K miles. Brakes/Rotor replaced 2 years ago with plenty left. The Wheels/Tires pictured are NOT included. I will install the original 18" wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Tires (3/16" tread depth). Clean history, no accidents. Non smoker, no pets...just kids. The sale will include some spare parts (wheel bearings, oil filters etc), engine specific tools, the remaining pint of color coded urethane paint. I also have OEM fender flares that were never installed. A very capable machine with no issues, everything works. A solid rig. Selling to move into a lower mileage TDI

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Sorry, just interested, what is cold weather package?
Heated seats, headlight washers, heated windshield sprayers and side mirrors. The ski package adds heated rear seats and heated steering wheel.

·
Registered
710 Posts
No problem; you can retrofit the heated steering wheel with a either a new touareg heated steering wheel or a used steering wheel. You also need the internal clockspring that goes with it.

If you sit in your Touareg you'll notice a button on either side of your steering wheel, on the back side. The left button controls the back-lighting on your steering wheel when its night out (the steering wheel red buttons glow when your marker lights are on). The right its for the steering wheel heat, if you don't have it its useless, but if you have the heated wheel or retrofit it the button is or becomes active and you can see a mini wheel in your instrument cluster!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts