Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to site,I've had my touareg for about 8months now after buying had turbo issues replaced cartridge oil and filter changed also done oil and filter change gear box as didn't know history of vehicle.has been running very well for 4-5 months now.Used
daily on a 20mile run to work.the latest issue we have had is from a cold start in the morning vehicle is started left idling to warm up.as you leave our house goes through gears smoothly to 3rd then reach junction turn left up fairly steep hill 1st then into 2nd holds in 2nd gear at around 20mph will not change up or increase in speed holds for about 3 seconds.Then speeds up really quickly up through gears as normal.Then gear changeing all the rest of the way to work runs lovely about 10miles of dual carridge way.this is starting to happen more often.have had a mechanic do a vag check on gearbox and main computer no faults recorded.have taken out and cleaned air nass fow sensor driven whilst plugged in to check excelerator postion checked free movement on turbo actuator seems ok.When symptoms occurred no fault codes came up on dash or on snap on plug in tool.This Wednesday my Machanic is going to scope individual parts to try and diagnose this intermittent problem.
Any help as to anybody's experience of anything like this would be much appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts