Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
i-Touareg said:
When are the 2005 touaregs coming out?
I really can't wait to see them and I want to know when the come out.
Thank you.
They are already out in the Mid Atlantic. I have one. Cosmetically there is no difference between the 2004 and the 2005. There are more V6s out there than V8s at the moment. VW is trying to get the 04 V8s off the dealers lots before sending a lot of the 05 V8s.

· Registered
25 Posts
I have had my fully loaded 2005 V8 Blue Silver Touareg for 5 days and what a treat. It is the best SUV I have ever owned and I am proud to be an owner. The options include Onstar, Dual- zone Climatronic, rear differential, winter package, electronic parking assist and the premium plus package. It came with pirelli scorpian tires for good traction.

I purchased the car from Young Volkeswagen and had a great experience. My sales rep Roger Counts is the greatest as is the entire team at Youngs in Easton PA.

Attachments

· Registered
33 Posts
They are already out in the Mid Atlantic. I have one. Cosmetically there is no difference between the 2004 and the 2005. There are more V6s out there than V8s at the moment. VW is trying to get the 04 V8s off the dealers lots before sending a lot of the 05 V8s.[/quote]

From what the dealers told me, there is no difference between an '05 V8 and '04 V8. With the V6, the difference is a better tuned engine, rain sensing wipers, auto headlights, covered dash storage, and cupholders in rear armrest. This is of course talking about Australian import and may vary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.