Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 VW Touareg V8 with 4-corner air suspension has all the bells & whistles and runs great! This car purrs like a kitten. It's a treat to drive and although I'll miss the way the Touareg handles, I'm selling it to get a pickup. Clean title in hand. Scheduled maintenance including timing belt and regular oil changes were done. Maintenance records available. Mostly highway miles. Cold A/C. Non-smoker. Interior in excellent shape. Adjust the 4-wheel air suspension on the fly for auto/comfort/sport mode. Need a little more ground clearance? Simply put the suspension in off-road mode and you’re set. Great traction and handling with the full time all-wheel drive. You can shift in either of three modes, Auto, auto-sport, and triptronic. This car feels like luxury. German engineering with German gadgetry throughout to enhance your driving experience. A perfect first luxury car. Very safe with front & rear & side airbags. An MP3 input was added to the stock premium stereo. Front brakes & rotors recently replaced and the rear brakes have plenty of life left. Tires have good tread, A few minor nick/dings/scratch on exterior, minor and normal wear on the interior, auto-unlock feature not functioning, so you have to use the key-fob, right side mirror no longer automatically folds in flat, but it easily does by hand. No frame damage. Price negotiable. Wire transfer, local cashier's check or local money order only. Please be seriously interested before you call me. The price is $9,500 based on Kelly Blue Book valuation. Call/text me at (435) 773-8898 or email me at [email protected]

$9,500 based on KBB
Call/text me at (435) 773-8898
Or email me at [email protected]
Last 4 of VIN: 02935

Option list:
Engine-V-8/ 4.2 liter, Transmission- 6-speed/auto/sport/triptronic, All wheel drive, Locking front & rear differentials, 4-Wheel Adjustable Air suspension- auto/sport/comfort/off-road, 4-wheel ABS brakes, Airbags-front/rear/sides, Front and rear parking sensors, fog lights, puddle lights, Multi-disk CD player, DVD, Navigation, Premium sound, Glove box is cooled to keep contents cool (wine/chocolate/etc), Driver's heads-up display, All leather interior, Both front seats are power adjustable with seat warmers, 4-way adjustable climate controls & Rear has its own adjustable vents, Dark/light gray contrasting leather interior w/ burled walnut trim, Power Sun/Moon roof, Adjustable & lockable roof rack, Retractable factory sun screens built into rear doors, Auto wiper speed & rain sensor, headlight washers, Auto dimming rear-view mirror, On-Star (works, but service/support not available)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mind me asking what you got for it? I have a nearly identical one but in white. Have been debating selling it to get a truck for work. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trops, I sold it for $8,700...lower than I expected but the guy was super nice and really liked it... good manners can get you most anything.

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts