Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 2005 VW Touareg V6, 60k miles, i am the original and only owner. All service is up to date, brand new tires(under 200 miles), not a single scratch on it,fully loaded, has everything included navigation, clean/clear title in hand. Located in Chicago, asking 17500 o.b.o., 708-745-1455, willing to ship/deliver if the buyer is serious.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
What a great looking TReg (color options service records) I think it's going to sale pretty quick! Good Luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still got the car, its just sitting in the garage, looking good. No time to drive it(have a company car) Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, This is my wife's car and she had a coworker who got a V8 TReg, so she went to the dealer and asked to have the 6 replaced with a 8 and they did it for her.
I know it is wrong, and if this is an issue with the buyer i will have it fixed, if not, than people will think you drive a V8.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
At the request of the original poster, this thread is closed. Vehicle is sold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
aircooled
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing