Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have OEM rails for the 2005 Touareg with key. $250 OBO

TAN cargo cover OEM $200 OBO

Free of defects etc. Both were garage stored. Rails just needed wiped off in picture.

Items located in 33982 Punta Gorda,FL

Will ship at buyers expense. Free delivery in the SWFL Sarasota to Fort Myers area.

Can also transfer to Ohio in February as I have family going that way to Coshocton.

Paypal, Money order Western Union walmart transfer accepted.

Thank you!

(Just traded my Treg for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited RHD for work)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,562 Posts
If you just traded the vehicle why not just take them to the dealer so the next owner has them? Just curious more then anything else.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car will go straight to auction. It won't bring much if anything. I saw they were still in the market here and decided I would try to help make my 1st payment less of a sting. It is not the 1st classified post where someone is selling something they didn't include on trade in that was on the car. I've seen manuals etc etc here for sale.

I'm only explaining myself because I have spoken kindly with you in the past, Yeti. But, I don't need to explain myself for trying to make a $ on a car that I have loved well. I also was aware that classified posts were not discussion threads.

If anyone needs these items, please let me know. Cross posted.

·
Super Moderator
9,562 Posts
Was just curious, good luck with sale. I've always wondered why these end of for sale after trade. Only reason I asked since you said you just traded. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts