Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am selling my 2004 Touareg V10 TDI with Air Suspension.
IT has a black exterior, with the beautiful Teak Leather Interior.
It has the locking transfer case, and differential. Also a trailer hitch installed.
It has 272,000km or 170,000 Miles.
I have all the service records for it.
All oil changes have been with genuine Volkswagen filters and their LL03 Oil every 10,000km.
The air conditioning works great, air suspension works great (recently took out schader valves to clean and put anti seize on them, also rebuilt compressor as it was an easy job).
I have undercoated the truck with Krown Rustproofing which is a thin oil twice a year since I have owned it (2011) so there is zero rust on the entire truck.
I have Michelin Latitude Tour HP tires on that only have around 10,000km(6000mi) on them.
There are no modifications to the truck other than I shut off the Tire Pressure Monitoring System, as I just check my tires every fuel up anyways and the TPMS is not very functional to me.
The only problem with the truck is that the engine light just recently came on, and it reads a P1952 Code, which is more than likely the circlip on the waste gate on the turbo. I haven't had a chance to fix it as my business is Concrete Finishing and May-November is my incredibly busy time so I wouldn't have time until Winter. I am discounting the price to reflect this though.
The reason I am selling is that our family is expanding and we are looking for something with a third row. Probably will not compare to the specifications that this touareg has as far as fuel economy (Average is 10 L/100Km), power, and pretty well the best driving vehicle I have ever owned.
Anyways I am posting on here instead of locally as you can probably appreciate this vehicle more, and also if you are buying from the US the exchange rate is in your favour substantially.
The asking price is $14,500 USD.
If interested please call or text me at 519-521-5443
The vehicle is located near London, Ontario, Canada. Which about halfway between Detroit and Buffalo.

Thanks again.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in and say that Jared is as an awesome guy to work with. I was looking into buying his truck but getting it to Atlanta just wasn't going to work out.

If you are in the USA and looking to purchase there are two options, get a letter from VWoA or VWoC stating its equivalence to the US market model, or go through a Registered Importer (who will essentially do the same thing).

He has done a good job tacking care of it, and has some pretty extensive maintenance history. I am sure someone with easier access to inspect and purchase would be very happy doing business with him.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I love this color combination. I have always liked the "peanut butter" interior. If I had the money I would love to pick up another one of these. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So work has slowed since snow is falling. Fixed engine light. Just actuator arm on turbo needed a little lube. Took it off actuator, sprayed WD40 and worked back and forth. Hooked it back up with new circlip, reset and bingo.

Just thought I would let everyone know it is completely good to go now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts