Club Touareg Forum banner

2004 V8 Touareg, Loaded, Premium Plus Pkg, 78k mi, $2000 OBO

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Pwoolen 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2004 VW Touareg V8, with the Premium Plus package. Notable options/inclusions are the air suspension, navigation system, Bi-Xenon headlights, heated leather seats, premium sound, dual power seats, CD changer, and roof rack. I'm selling because I'm moving to a condo and have limited space in the garage. Located in SE Pennsylvania (Philadelphia suburb).

The good: Relatively low mileage (78k). Engine, transmission and drivetrain work perfectly; no CEL. Air suspension operational (and versatile). Navigation system works also. So do the radio, the CD changer, the sound system, seat heaters, wipers/washers, windows, sunroof, lights, gauges, and most of the other electronics. All parts of dash display work normally. Air compressor strong and effective. Auto climate control (separate driver and passenger) effectively and automatically maintains the temperature(s) set by occupants. Recent brakes and oil change. No accidents, no scrapes, no damage, no rust. Nice color (blue). Seat leather (front and rear) is intact, as shown in the photographs. Bi-Xenon headlights are very bright and do a fantastic job illuminating the road. Can be jumped into and driven anywhere.

The bad: Sunroof drains need clearing (leak inside car at A pillar). Climate control system does not allow air to come out of dash-level vents. [Does come out at windshield and floor.] Rear tailgate is wonky in that it opens only when unlocked with the remote. Tire dealer removed wheel sensors when the tires were changed, rendering the TPMS inoperative; those would need replacing to reactivate it. Dime-sized tear in base of rear armrest where seat belt anchor digs into it when folded. Wood trim is cracked in places but all is still present. Knob broke off side mirror adjuster. Tires will soon need replacing. Headlights need polishing.

Kelly Blue Book lists private party value as ranging from $2900 to $4500. $2000 or best reasonable offer by July 11th takes it.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.