Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a ONE OWNER CAR. This vehicle has all scheduled maintenance done, including the timing belt and water pump change service, and full brake replacement at 81,000 miles
The car is in overall very good condition, body is in near perfect condition, no dents on the metal. The rear bumper does have some marks and there is a scratch on the lift gate.
Windshield is in near perfect condition, no chips or cracks. Tires are in good shape approx 75% tread left. Interior is in very good condition as well, the best color combination IMO. Windows have a light tint on the front, and darker in the rear passenger/cargo areas. Comes with both original access keys, and manual.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Asking $15,299
VIN # 30241
88,XXX Miles
Exterior: Black
Interior: Teak Leather
-4.2 L, 310 HP V8
-19" Alloy Wheels with 285/45 Tires
-Convenience Package Includes: Power Adjustable Front Seat Belts and Steering Column, Memory Functions for Front Passenger Seat, Steering Column, Front Seat Belts, and Keyless Entry
-Bi-Xenon Headlamps with Headlight Washer System
-Winter Package Includes: Heatable Steering Wheel, Heatable Front and Rear Seats, and Ski Bag
-Sound System I-300 Watt, 8 Channel, 11 Speaker Audio System
-OEM Roof Rack (not shown in pictures)
-OEM Chrome Step Rails

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been here for awhile, coming from a 2001 S4, I am going to go back to the boy racer inside me. I have a little girl now and she loves when i drive "crazy" so I need something thats going to inspire her to start racing when she turns 5. I will do what I can to live through my daughter :D

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
It looks like mine as well......nice ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts