Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI. Daily driven mint condition BC vehicle all its life, it's a Canadian model not a US import. Offroad Grey ext /Anthracite leather interior. Only 146xxxkm.

Many upgrades: 20mm mechanical lowering links (have stock links),Wheel flares and rear window spoiler, 21" GTS Turbo Wheels, brand new 295/40R21 Pirelli rubber in summer 2011. OEM Monster Mats ( plus stock mats). Upgraded HID fog lights. Have blackout grille (not installed). ECM is stock - just get a flash and you're mostly an R50 now :)

Clean History no major accidents or rebuilds. Has every option available including rear diff lock. No hitch- easy life and has never pulled a trailer.

All services done @ VW, just had 144K service - no issues. Was under VW ext warranty until Aug 2011 and is a later build 04 so it already had most updates and any trouble items are already done (glow plugs, prop shaft, full brake job front/rear in June 2011 etc.) Considering a major relocation for work is the only reason for selling. Truck is in Kelowna BC Canada- but i'd not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

Asking $26500 but am open to offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Still no snow in Kelowna I see! Was there a couple of weeks ago and is probably my favourite place in Canada.
The moderators may chime in on this and ask for the last 6 digits of the VIN number. (There are some guidelines about posting for sale ads on this website)

Nice truck, love the wheels. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
43 Posts
What "no major accidents or rebuilds"means?
1st, 2nd, 3rd owner?
Some more int/ext pics?

Pls & thk u

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Canadian version of the V10 are RARE. looks great g/l with the sale

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bebe I can send you more pics of whatever you want to see.
Pm me if you are interested.

3rd owner, And I absolute love this machine! Ive been lurking here and trying to find the perfect v10 for 2 years. I just picked it up 7 weeks ago, However The news i just got from work this past week has come as a suprise.

Clean means clean title status not rebuilt and no major accidents ....Carfax will show you in its life it had 2 windshield claims and $4300 claim that was for the gts wheels from what I was told.

Be happy to answer what I can

Cheers
Marc

·
Registered
234 Posts
Kelowna/Okanagan is the BEST. Your wine country is amazing. Top of my list for vacations. Wish I was looking for that V10, I'd kill two birds! ;o)

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
should I consider a Canadian version rather the US version? If yes, is there a reason for that?
Other than the guage cluster there isn't any difference...its just that so few Canadian V10s exist. The rarest bird of all is the 05 V10 which never made it to the US...I think they sold 5 of them here. Not sure if any still exist

·
Registered
43 Posts
got it. that's changeable, right?
what would you use to get a good history report for a car (Treg of course) that was brought from the States- CarProof or CarFax? tried to find here a comparison but couldn't.
Last question off topic, promise.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
It is but I wouldn't bother..all 04-07 on either side of the border had both mph and kph on the display.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Kelowna/Okanagan is the BEST. Your wine country is amazing. Top of my list for vacations. Wish I was looking for that V10, I'd kill two birds! ;o)
I guess I'm fortunate to get to visit my folks there! :p

You're right, Kelowna is awesome.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bebe I can send you more pics of whatever you want to see.
Pm me if you are interested.

3rd owner, And I absolute love this machine! Ive been lurking here and trying to find the perfect v10 for 2 years. I just picked it up 7 weeks ago, However The news i just got from work this past week has come as a suprise.

Clean means clean title status not rebuilt and no major accidents ....Carfax will show you in its life it had 2 windshield claims and $4300 claim that was for the gts wheels from what I was told.

Be happy to answer what I can

Cheers
Marc
hey Marc,
sent you a PM.
did you get it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts