Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 V10 TDI Touareg that needs some love. About 140k miles. New tires, cross drilled slotted rotors. I installed both turbo cartridges about two years ago. About a year ago, the right turbo servo controller locked up. Problem appears to be in the variable vane portion of the turbo. I've determined that I don't have the time nor patience to drive the drivetrain out again.
I just got it paid off. Make me a reasonable offer. Located in Rochester NY.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Once able to, you should post some pictures as well as a more comprehensive list of any modifications, problems, etc. Also whether you would be willing to ship or maybe drive a certain distance to meet a purchaser. The more information you provide the better chance you have of selling it.

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
(3)2004 V10tdi’s
825 Posts
I have a 2004 V10 TDI Touareg that needs some love. About 140k miles. New tires, cross drilled slotted rotors. I installed both turbo cartridges about two years ago. About a year ago, the right turbo servo controller locked up. Problem appears to be in the variable vane portion of the turbo. I've determined that I don't have the time nor patience to drive the drivetrain out again.
I just got it paid off. Make me a reasonable offer. Located in Rochester NY.
Give me a call at(410) 984-1OO1 Art

Please type the phone number as I switched the letter O for the zeroes in the number above..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts